The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jun 19, 2014 at 1:13 PM Post #841 of 4,956
Honestly, after the claims about the vsd1 versions and what genre they are best suitable for and the actual very small difference between them, I'm kinda expecting the same thing here - a very small difference between the two versions, so I probably wouldn't go as far as saying like - Oh, the vsd3s is balanced and the vsd3 is for people who love bass.

Jun 19, 2014 at 1:17 PM Post #842 of 4,956
  Honestly, after the claims about the vsd1 versions and what genre they are best suitable for and the actual very small difference between them, I'm kinda expecting the same thing here - a very small difference between the two versions, so I probably wouldn't go as far as saying like - Oh, the vsd3s is balanced and the vsd3 is for people who love bass.

Agreed - I'm sure the difference in tuning is minor between the two - it isn't as if the 3 has an additional bass driver - lol. 

I have a W4R here waiting for comparisons.....
tongue.gif

might be here soon....

unless it is on a boat

Jun 19, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #843 of 4,956
  Agreed - I'm sure the difference in tuning is minor between the two - it isn't as if the 3 has an additional bass driver - lol. 

I have a W4R here waiting for comparisons.....
tongue.gif

might be here soon....

unless it is on a boat

Probably soonish, they do say if it doesn't arrive in 10-12 days to email the postal service about it, suggesting they were not sent by ship. 

Jun 20, 2014 at 4:34 AM Post #845 of 4,956
Ok I just placed an order for the vsd3s too. Its the second batch for me. Stocks will arrive at the end of the month or first week of july. Let the waiting begin 
tongue.gif

Jun 20, 2014 at 8:53 AM Post #847 of 4,956
Ok I just placed an order for the vsd3s too. Its the second batch for me. Stocks will arrive at the end of the month or first week of july. Let the waiting begin :p

mind sharing the info where you ordered from? Helpful to others until lmue restocks....

Jun 20, 2014 at 9:50 AM Post #849 of 4,956
mind sharing the info where you ordered from? Helpful to others until lmue restocks....

I live in Malaysia. Its a local seller. But heres the page I'm not sure whether he ships internationally. Can pm.
http://www.lelong.com.my/vsonic-vsd3s-batch-pre-order-starts-starspicker-I1755223-2007-01-Sale-I.htm

Jun 20, 2014 at 10:37 AM Post #851 of 4,956
Wow, my pair is in Norway already. With extreme luck I'll have them tomorrow.

That's some pretty fast shipping!

Jun 20, 2014 at 10:52 AM Post #854 of 4,956
How are you tracking them?

Brazilian postal service is a mess, still can't track them and they've been dispached for two days :mad:

You should be able to see as "Despatched to overseas (country code:xx)" on singpost.com......if you ordered vsd3s.

Jun 20, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #855 of 4,956
How are you tracking them?

Brazilian postal service is a mess, still can't track them and they've been dispached for two days :mad:

I track them through the Norwegian postal service. Luckily their tracking system is top notch.

Have you tried tracking them on the Singapore Post website, that might work better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back