The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Sep 3, 2014 at 1:28 AM Post #2,687 of 4,956
Great review... but think he needs to try some Ortofon - EQ5 tips with these VSD3/S in order to really hear them at their full glory.
wink.gif

... bass bloat is reduced resulting in a even more balanced sound. The mids on these VSD3S are so damn vivid and stunning!!! These are what the VSD1 LE (Limited Editions) should have sounded like. Much more 3D with a sweeter treble extension. NICE!!!

Sep 3, 2014 at 1:38 AM Post #2,689 of 4,956
  Great review... but think he needs to try some Ortofon - EQ5 tips with these VSD3/S in order to really hear them at their full glory.
wink.gif

... bass bloat is reduced resulting in a even more balanced sound. The mids on these VSD3S are so damn vivid and stunning!!! These are what the VSD1 LE (Limited Editions) should have sounded like. Much more 3D with a sweeter treble extension. NICE!!!

Whoa, dude. You finally caved and got you some VSD3 action? And yeah, good thoughts. I agree with you that this takes the VSD family to the next level.

Sep 3, 2014 at 1:39 AM Post #2,690 of 4,956
  Probably the VSD3S. The GR07 classic isn't as bright (or at least not as harsh) as my VSD3S, and SkiesofAzel says the XE800 is a bit more treble tamed than the GR07.

Ok, cool. Thanks. That was my guess, but wasn't too sure.

Sep 3, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #2,692 of 4,956
Received VSD3 from Penon today to replace the faulty pair I'm returning to LMUE. I'm hoping they're a good pair and am looking forward to a fair comparison to my VSD3S.

Great, this is an comparison I've been looking forward to. No pressure :wink:

Sep 3, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #2,693 of 4,956
  Whoa, dude. You finally caved and got you some VSD3 action? And yeah, good thoughts. I agree with you that this takes the VSD family to the next level.

^
Guess who's set i got??? LMAO

Hint hint there are no filters on my set SHM!!!
mad.gif

Need to be REAL careful buying stuff from this mo'fo next tyme. FULL DISCLOSURE!!! OR FULL REFUND!!!
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 3, 2014 at 1:44 AM Post #2,694 of 4,956
^
Guess who's set i got??? LMAO

Hint hint there are no filters on my set SHM!!! :mad:

Need to be REAL careful buying stuff from this mo'fo next tyme. FULL DISCLOSURE!!! OR FULL REFUND!!! :ksc75smile:

Lol! I think he might be allergic to filters.

Sep 3, 2014 at 1:50 AM Post #2,697 of 4,956
^
Nah it just AUTOMATICALLY makes EVERYTHING sounds 100000000000X better is alls. :wink:
SMH.... sigh. :triportsad:
Lmao, I jump on the tail end of this thread and sad to say I know exactly who you guys are referring to, haha.

I bet them mugs have 500 hours of burn in on the too lmao

Sep 3, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #2,700 of 4,956
Lmao, I jump on the tail end of this thread and sad to say I know exactly who you guys are referring to, haha.

I bet them mugs have 500 hours of burn in on the too lmao

^
would not be surprised that these have had 10000 hrs of beat down seeing how busted their grills are. No joke.
frown.gif

It is alright sf. You can chill some mo after laughing the filterless earphones off. You do get what you pay for.

^
Good thing i got these in as a trade but still..... wouldn't have paid more than $25 for these knowing their condition. haha Good thing they sound great so i guess it's cool, but i know better now how to deal with such shilly chilly characters from now on on the sales forums.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back