The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Aug 28, 2014 at 2:16 PM Post #2,656 of 4,956
Whether a gift or bought, it still takes money to replace the stolen item.  Plus I put more value on gifts than things I bought myself, not only was money spent, but thought was put into them.

Aug 28, 2014 at 2:58 PM Post #2,658 of 4,956
Guys thanks for all the response.
Earlier I just mentioned my story in short just to give you all a rough idea of what happened.What I just wanted was to confirm whether there was anyway to match the box id with the iems etc.

Now I mentioned they were "gifted" to me.Well no !! An Indian got them from lendmeurears when they were for preorder.He sold them to me new unopened.And so you may wonder why I mentioned "gifted" then ? Well I sent an email to lendmeurears for help and I didn't want to get a negative response like - we cant help you because you didn't buy from us,etc so I used the word "gifted".And in hurry I copy pasted the email here for help from you folks.

I loved those vsd1's.I was devastated when I lost them because I never lose my stuff.I had to buy vsd3 just to get over vsd1.Now when I know the thief I am not going to let them go.The thing is these people are those stock iem people.They haven't tasted the real audiophile grade iem world.For them vsd1 is just another 5-10$ iem you get on the street.I want to fight for it because they dont deserve it.They wont take proper care of it.
 And they don't even wear the iem properly.They were wearing it straight down and we all know how uncomfortable it is wearing straight down.
  I will update on what happens on Monday.Got a mini-holiday to college and yes I have the box and the bill.These thieves are going down !

Cheers :)

Aug 28, 2014 at 10:57 PM Post #2,659 of 4,956

Just got these and they sound fantastic for the price. Very smooth top end with no harshness. Nicely balanced mids and decent bass without bass bleed into mids. They sound very similar to the VSD1s only with better detail and sound similar to the GR07BE but with less detail. So they sit right in between those 2 but are sonically tuned very similar

Aug 29, 2014 at 1:27 AM Post #2,660 of 4,956

Just got these and they sound fantastic for the price. Very smooth top end with no harshness. Nicely balanced mids and decent bass without bass bleed into mids. They sound very similar to the VSD1s only with better detail and sound similar to the GR07BE but with less detail. So they sit right in between those 2 but are sonically tuned very similar

What are you driving them with? To me the treble is pretty hot and harsh.

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:43 AM Post #2,664 of 4,956
Did you jump on the Vivo EX800 band wagon ....lol..juz sayin !

Nah not yet but they seem quite expensive for just another GR07 which I've already hot 2 of

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:47 AM Post #2,665 of 4,956
Did you jump on the Vivo EX800 band wagon ....lol..juz sayin !

Lol I may have ordered and forgotten. You know it's bad when you forgot you ordered an IEM and are surprised when it turns up

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:58 AM Post #2,667 of 4,956
That's what I love about some purchases from China. It's like a present to future you.

Or your grand children in some cases 
wink.gif

Aug 30, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #2,669 of 4,956
I'm finding these sound better through my amp. The sound is more open, dynamic, spacious, and alive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back