The LOD needs to be renamed
Sep 29, 2008 at 4:49 PM Post #61 of 69
Thread needs to die, it would take 2 seconds for anyone with a basic understanding of the internet to find out what a LOD is. Same with SNR,OHM, RMMA, THD, ect. Two seconds (ok. maybe 5) on google and there you have it. I stand corrected, the search for LOD produces many, many results. One would have to narrow the search to LOD for IPOD or AUDIO LOD. Or do a search on headfi itself
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 29, 2008 at 5:41 PM Post #62 of 69
Well, it won't as long as we keep responding. Doh !!! On a lighter note , I not being fully awake (it is Monday after all) misread your username & asked myself "What's a pop-u-pad?" Doh!!!

Sep 29, 2008 at 6:14 PM Post #63 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Podtweaker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, it won't as long as we keep responding. Doh !!! On a lighter note , I not being fully awake (it is Monday after all) misread your username & asked myself "What's a pop-u-pad?" Doh!!!

Lol you're not the first, I was trying to be clever back then and should have done- Ihatepop-up-ads or something or other. Really pointless now as "pop-ups" are blocked so effectively. Now die thread die!
popcorn.gif

Err sorry couldn't help myself.

Sep 29, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #64 of 69
i'm pretty sure i'm not the first to say this, but everytime someones says LOD, i think of:

[size=large] LEGION OF DOOM[/size]

Sep 29, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #65 of 69
I think of Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

Sep 30, 2008 at 2:01 AM Post #67 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orcin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think of Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

That's what used to flash in my mind too the first times I saw the word "LOD". It took me a while to grasp its accepted meaning on this board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh btw.. i prefer LOC ... how are they referred at Jaben?

Does anyone else, but you, refer to mini-to-mini cables as "LOC"? (example)
rolleyes.gif

Sep 30, 2008 at 2:07 AM Post #68 of 69
Another bloody useless thread. Who cares what a LOD is called? What a worthwhile contribution to this forum. Where do these post hungry prats come from?

Simon

Sep 30, 2008 at 2:43 PM Post #69 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone else, but you, refer to mini-to-mini cables as "LOC"? (example)
rolleyes.gif

Oh crap i didnt realize i was referring them wrongly... its just a cable.

ya i know the Dock is missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back