The LOD needs to be renamed
Sep 29, 2008 at 1:33 AM Post #46 of 69
You say you do what! You outta keep that private.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 29, 2008 at 2:07 AM Post #48 of 69
Jesus 'by Jesus, you actually changed your sig to a little rant about this. Everyone here knows what an LOD is, it will never be referred to as an LOC. This thread was started because you thought it should have a name with more mainstream appeal, but since there really is no need for that, you are almost spitefully calling it anything other than an LOD. Why bother.

Sep 29, 2008 at 2:34 AM Post #51 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jesus 'by Jesus, you actually changed your sig to a little rant about this. Everyone here knows what an LOD is, it will never be referred to as an LOC. This thread was started because you thought it should have a name with more mainstream appeal, but since there really is no need for that, you are almost spitefully calling it anything other than an LOD. Why bother.

And I suppose you have the height of all wisdom and knowledge and everyone would be better off hiding in a corner like yourself? I figured so. I'm a social person. I feel music ought to be shared and I don't try to make myself out to be the only person who has knowledge of what people will and will not do.

Give it a rest will ya. Quit ranting about what someone else is doing differently than you. There's a whole world of people doing differently than you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminette /img/forum/go_quote.gif
because your post count goes up

It isn't about post count...well...maybe to you it is. But to me it's about >I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N <

I don't give a crap about post count. But I do care about people. That's more than a lot of the adolescents on here do.

Sep 29, 2008 at 2:58 AM Post #52 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by lewislink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And I suppose you have the height of all wisdom and knowledge and everyone would be better off hiding in a corner like yourself? I figured so. I'm a social person. I feel music ought to be shared and I don't try to make myself out to be the only person who has knowledge of what people will and will not do.

Give it a rest will ya. Quit ranting about what someone else is doing differently than you. There's a whole world of people doing differently than you

It isn't about post count...well...maybe to you it is. But to me it's about >I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N <

I don't give a crap about post count. But I do care about people. That's more than a lot of the adolescents on here do.

I hoped I would not have to bring this into the "conversation," but I must. Do you know what you sound like? You sound like one of those horrible door-to-door preachers. The fact that you blatantly list yourself as a Christian in your "About Me" really reflects in your behavior here. You know how bad people like you piss people off? Let me give you a hint: the last guy who was almost going to visit my door, I had no shirt on and was pretending to polish a huge steak knife.

But then again, you like stuff like that. Pissing people off, because that equates to getting attention. Causing chaos. You like that, don't you? In your threads of mindless talk and then acting superior to others, you wonder why people who've been around here longer and been around the block a few times do not like you. Even recent members thankfully already know to stay away from you and your threads and posts.

Quote:

And I suppose you have the height of all wisdom and knowledge and everyone would be better off hiding in a corner like yourself?

You're a damn coward for saying that to him with no basis or proof to it, which there is none anyway. Again, I'm going to point out that you are using the "Holier than you" card, which really shows your true intentions whenever somebody inadvertently touches upon your insecurity.

If you care this much about the hobby, enjoy it for what it is in your own terms, but don't try to, dare I say it, convert people into your own views. This is not The Matrix, and you are doing nobody a favor raising an unwelcome ruckus thinking you can show us the light with such negligible arguments and ignorant behavior.

Sep 29, 2008 at 3:22 AM Post #54 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by lewislink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, back at ya.

Sounds to me like you have some personal problems you need to deal with. There are professionals that can help you with it.

Wow, you won the whole thing with that one.

Sep 29, 2008 at 3:25 AM Post #55 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Walie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, you won the whole thing with that one.

Is this a competition for you? The person has some serious issues and you are trying to make light of it? Nobody's trying too win anything.

Sep 29, 2008 at 12:30 PM Post #56 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by imademymark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In Singapore, the government once funded a multimillion dollar effort by an agency to rename Marina Bay (it's near the central business district, where parts of the Singapore Grand Prix will pass through tomorrow), a few months and a few million dollars later, Marina Bay was renamed Marina Bay, with reasons of familiarity, affection, etc. cited.

I saw the entire F1 from 3 metres... was at Marina Square.

oh btw.. i prefer LOC ... how are they referred at Jaben?

Sep 29, 2008 at 2:26 PM Post #60 of 69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back