The last song that's given you that spine-tingling feeling.
May 6, 2005 at 9:30 PM Post #91 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatl£Maniac
Julia - The Beatles

Yeah, there's just something about that song...
It's just so- heartfelt. It didn't help that the first time I heard it I was still mourning over a death. It brought tears to my eyes.

May 7, 2005 at 8:26 PM Post #94 of 149
The Postal Service - Suddenly Everything Has Changed
I don't know, the lyrics are somewhat melancholic and the way they are sung & placed throughout the song just work.

Benjamin Diamond - She's Away
From his new album, which is absolutely brilliant. His voice is just so soothing and the lyrics mixed with the simple melody & guitar make this a very emotional song.

Death Cab For Cutie - 20th Century Towers
The very first time I heard this song, the section where the song suddenly dies & the singer (and back-vocals) go "All Aroooouund" just made me shiver like crazy.

Death Cab For Cutie - We Looked Like Giants
Not sure why.. The song that made me discover the group. Memories I guess.

The Notwist - Consequence
A lot of their songs are simply brilliant, but this one is the one I can't stop listening to. So well structurized, beautiful simply lyrics & melody.

Jack Johnson - No Other Way
I just absolutely love his entire "In Between Dreams" album, and this song especially gets to me... Laid back vocals & simple guitar melodies, I guess.

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
I don't know why, but I get shivers every time I listen to this song.

Long list, but yea
wink.gif

May 8, 2005 at 3:13 AM Post #95 of 149
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel

Idioteque - Radiohead

Miranda, that ghost just isnt holy anymore - The Mars Volta

Those are the last 3 songs, I dont know why but each one of them gave me that feeling. :\

May 8, 2005 at 5:37 AM Post #97 of 149
Quote:

Summer Breeze- The Isley Brothers

If you like that version you should check out Jackie Mitoo's cover. He usually only played keyboards but he sang the vocals on that track and it captures the essence of summer so perfectly. ITS REGGAE MAN.

Oh Michael Jackson's "I Cant Help It". It has the most seductive, relaxing opening Ive heard in a long time. I swear if that guy had stayed normal he would've owned every woman on Earth.

May 8, 2005 at 7:11 AM Post #98 of 149
All of the tracks in all the LotR's OSTs with renee fleming singing

First time I listened to them without the distraction of the movie....wow.

If you've ever wondered who that heavenly voice is in some of the tracks, then thats her. absolutely amazing.

May 8, 2005 at 8:22 AM Post #99 of 149
Listened to Joan Baez again the other night Let it be. A singer that really can grab you.

May 8, 2005 at 2:55 PM Post #101 of 149
Every song does now.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back