The last song that's given you that spine-tingling feeling.
Apr 21, 2005 at 5:51 PM Post #64 of 149
Nightwish - Dark Chest Of Wonders

Yeah, i picked this up after reading about them here, and yeah.....i'm in love. So far this is the only track i've listened to, since it's a short trip home from Best Buy, but DAMN. Can't wait to pop this into the comp to really enjoy it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Decay

Apr 21, 2005 at 8:43 PM Post #65 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by ElChupahueso
Nightwish - Dark Chest Of Wonders

Yeah, i picked this up after reading about them here, and yeah.....i'm in love. So far this is the only track i've listened to, since it's a short trip home from Best Buy, but DAMN. Can't wait to pop this into the comp to really enjoy it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Decay

Glad to hear Nightwish has gotten some new fans.
biggrin.gif
Just you wait when you hear the whole album. "Once" is a killer. There's also one song sung in Finnish.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh yeah, another spine-tingler: Nightwish's cover of Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Phantom of the Opera". It's my current ringtone as well.
biggrin.gif

Apr 24, 2005 at 8:33 AM Post #68 of 149
Turisas - Saahti-Waari, I couldnt believe what I was hearing, it was as spine-tingling as much as I was laughing.

Apr 24, 2005 at 9:34 AM Post #69 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beach123456
Thats one of my all time favorite songs. I dont even know why.

The S&M version?

Apr 24, 2005 at 3:09 PM Post #71 of 149
Future Sound of London, Cascade 1-5

Apr 24, 2005 at 10:03 PM Post #73 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beach123456
Is it really all that different?

Yes, quite different. If you've heard almost all of metallica's songs i'd say its time for you to try S&M out. Some are redone very well, some... not so much. But its a good album for a big metallica fan.

Apr 24, 2005 at 10:42 PM Post #74 of 149
I listened to some samples, and like you said, some sound really good, but some sound completly butchered. I think ill have to look into getting it, it would make a nice change of pace compared to their other cds.

Apr 26, 2005 at 3:48 AM Post #75 of 149
Pink Floyd - Echoes

This song does it to me every single time. David Gilmour's vocals in the beginning are so serene, I just doze off into a state of almost sleeping, and I get goosebumps all over my arms. Has anyone else been having a love affair with this song too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back