"The Lab"
Aug 4, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #10,951 of 20,136
What is wokei been enjoying lately :wink:

Jacking little Rugrats up on Caffeine and sending them home to terrorize the parents
rolleyes.gif

In honor of the Grand Master gif'er I have Carbonized my Havi B3's
biggrin.gif
(probably more like I'm just a plain old ordinary house copycat)
redface.gif

I did this once I got out of my Hyperion's Sunday morning
eek.gif

Aug 4, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #10,954 of 20,136
Love your avatar.

THX Adam
biggrin.gif

Funny Vince
rolleyes.gif

Digging the Oppo setup Rotant, as far as portable amps it's just as hot as Light Man's babe
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 4, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #10,956 of 20,136
Man Mike Tyson looks good with long hair just kidding, what a lovely tattoo on his face. I will never forget when he bit Evander Holyfields ear, it's ashamed he used to be a great fighter.

Aug 4, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #10,957 of 20,136
  Man Mike Tyson looks good with long hair just kidding, what a lovely tattoo on his face. I will never forget when he bit Evander Holyfields ear, it's ashamed he used to be a great fighter.

I remember watching that fight on ppv. Everyone went quite and was like "did that really just happen?" We had no choice but to go and get really drunk after that to try and erase the memory.

Aug 4, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #10,960 of 20,136
The big smoke fill me in lol. The good ol'days I lost my license even before I was legal age to drive. I grew up with 4 brothers and we raised hell good times. When I first got my license and bought my first car I put 2 16 inch house speakers in the trunk. I thought I was the coolest thing ever hahaha.

Aug 4, 2015 at 7:21 PM Post #10,961 of 20,136
  Well I used to work for a Chicagoan company, so I was hopping it quite a bit for a while. But I got laid-off (same day, actually) but, if all goes well, I'll be working for a French company next (just waiting for a contract which is "in the post", apparently). So looks like my pond-hopping days are over....for now....

Same day? You mean same day as me?  Glad you've found a job now!

Aug 4, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #10,962 of 20,136
  But seriously Oppo HA-2 is good, way better than my Fiio X5 + Cayin C5 combo.

My cheap Mi phone + HA-2 are now my daily gear.

Man, stop teasing me with that HA-2!!!

I asked Oppo if they'd start up a loaner program for it like for their HP, and they said "nope, no plans for that, Nikolaus." 
frown.gif

Anyone out there willing to let me try theirs?  Hmm?

Liking them with your AD01?  Any hiss?

@Charliemotta: DM FTW!!!

Aug 4, 2015 at 7:55 PM Post #10,963 of 20,136

But seriously Oppo HA-2 is good, way better than my Fiio X5 + Cayin C5 combo.

My cheap Mi phone + HA-2 are now my daily gear.

Man, stop teasing me with that HA-2!!!

I asked Oppo if they'd start up a loaner program for it like for their HP, and they said "nope, no plans for that, Nikolaus." 
frown.gif

Anyone out there willing to let me try theirs?  Hmm?

Liking them with your AD01?  Any hiss?

@Charliemotta: DM FTW!!!

Nikolaus, did you read the review: http://www.head-fi.org/products/oppo-ha-2/reviews/12891 - that guy tested it with SE846 and other headphones, and another person who I trust replied in there with "little to no hiss".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back