"The Lab"
Feb 12, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #557 of 20,136
Baycode

Very cool pics! Welcome to the lab friend!

I take no credit for the thread, because it's nothing without the cool people who contribute.

I think we will all vouch for it and say that there's more to a listening session than just the audio gear. I think it gives everyone perspective of not only what we listen to, but also where and how we listen to our gear that plays a big part in what we prefer.

The more pictures, impressions, and posts the better! Some of the best ideas I ever got for storing IEMs were ideas taken from the guys on this thread.

Cheers

Feb 12, 2015 at 12:41 PM Post #560 of 20,136
She is a cool cat...enjoy

Wow - understatement of the year. Thanks Wokei - I enjoyed that very much (and reading up about her).

Feb 12, 2015 at 1:29 PM Post #562 of 20,136
@Hisoundfi...talking about cool friends ....here is my last song for the day for all the "Labster"...cheers

In memory of a great singer

Nice Wokie, you have pulled some classics out of the archive this morning for us. John Robert was a great voice to be sure and this is one of my favorite covers of all time
smile.gif

Feb 12, 2015 at 1:51 PM Post #563 of 20,136
Just DX90 and B3..yeah
She is me fav female singer...all time..no no no...together with Nina Simone..yeah

Gonna find me White Rabbit to rock out now...woo hooooo

White Rabbit was Grace Slick with Jefferson Airplane

Feb 12, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #564 of 20,136

True dat Mid but I think Wokie was going to pull this for MrMoto and I since we were commenting on the old JA
wink_face.gif
 Now I've got to go "Find me somebody to love"
rolleyes.gif

Feb 12, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #565 of 20,136
Wow - understatement of the year. Thanks Wokei - I enjoyed that very much (and reading up about her).

Check out her version of "I Shall Be Released"...well worth it..woo hoo

True dat Mid but I think Wokie was going to pull this for MrMoto and I since we were commenting on the old JA:wink_face:  Now I've got to go "Find me somebody to love":rolleyes:

Go on...would like to :eyes: see that video...my quota is up for today..kekeke ☺

Feb 12, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #566 of 20,136
From American Bandstand 1967

Feb 12, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #568 of 20,136
Since we're talking favorite female singers here's one of my newer female rock singer favorites Amy Lee from Evanescence;

Feb 12, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #569 of 20,136

Woot Woot, man she was a babe in her time. Saw her again with Starship (supposed to be with Moody Blues also, but they got busted in customs) anyway Starship played for 5 hrs! They didn't play White Rabbit until the last 4th encore!! MAn, my wife was really P... off, even to this day.
another blast from the past today, but I can't seem to paste the youtube like you guys.

61MOhOdf-AL._SX425_.jpg

Feb 12, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #570 of 20,136
Thanks ThatBeatsGuy for inviting me to here! 
beerchug.gif

Welp, here's my little listening stuff. I uses the AKG K702/65 more than I should so the H6 is pretty much jelly 
tongue.gif
 My OTG "lab" is phone > iDSD. Gonna post my main station soon hehe not the best station but I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back