"The Lab"
May 22, 2015 at 8:54 PM Post #6,631 of 20,136
To all those with wives who love us... Are we the 60%?

May 22, 2015 at 9:16 PM Post #6,632 of 20,136

Only gas is from me ...sometimes me kill meself with it ....CSI had to be called in at times .....poster of rats missing have been posted in me house ....LOL

Okay ....after thinking ...ouch it hurt real bad ...maybe should edit out the pic ....might not be everyone's taste ....pls do tell and me can edit it out ....sorry guys

@Wokei LMAO too funny man. The LAB wouldn't be the same without you. Always brighten up my day!

May 22, 2015 at 9:21 PM Post #6,633 of 20,136
I well and truly hate Canada Customs and DHL. Bunch of *****-sters... DHL tried to deliver the X5ii to my office on Wednesday and Thursday, but I was away and they wouldn't deliver until the duties were paid (C$19.60). So have had to arrange another delivery attempt for Monday. Looks like I won't be doing any reviewing this weekend... Fack!

Glad you get another shot at the N6. After doing a rough draft and reviewing my notes I feel it's very close to the X5 but a bit more organic, less forward. I peg it as an upper-mid range difference.

I hate DHL as well. Always something with them.

Can't wait for you to be done with the X5 II. The sooner it's gone from you the sooner it comes to me!! :veryevil:

May 22, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #6,634 of 20,136
  Hi everyone.  Thanks to Wokei for the invite, and he said the rule was to post a pic of my gear.  I probably won't ever do that, but what I will do is introduce for the first time, my new headphone (inside the accompanied box) to this Head-Fi thread.  I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be too difficult to find out which headphone is in the accompanied box:

Take care everyone, and happy listening!

@moedawg140 welcome to the LAB

May 22, 2015 at 9:27 PM Post #6,635 of 20,136
Glad you get another shot at the N6. After doing a rough draft and reviewing my notes I feel it's very close to the X5 but a bit more organic, less forward. I peg it as an upper-mid range difference.

I hate DHL as well. Always something with them.

Can't wait for you to be done with the X5 II. The sooner it's gone from you the sooner it comes to me!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Funny thing, I've finally been working on my N6 review today and yesterday, and now it's on hold again... which is okay as I can do the PM-1 instead this weekend.

Oh, and this time I get to give the Altone 350 a real listen, too. If you recall, I only had it one night last time.

May 22, 2015 at 9:29 PM Post #6,636 of 20,136
May 22, 2015 at 9:37 PM Post #6,638 of 20,136

Funny thing, I've finally been working on my N6 review today and yesterday, and now it's on hold again... which is okay as I can do the PM-1 instead this weekend.

Oh, and this time I get to give the Altone 350 a real listen, too. If you recall, I only had it one night last time.

Haku-Eric, you gonna spread yourself thin with all these reviews, bro.  Trust me, it's very addictive when you see all the incoming stuff and then realize you need time to test and to take notes within tour limits!  But nevertheless, looking forward to all your reviews and impressions!!!  

May 22, 2015 at 9:44 PM Post #6,640 of 20,136

Haku-Eric, you gonna spread yourself thin with all these reviews, bro.  Trust me, it's very addictive when you see all the incoming stuff and then realize you need time to test and to take notes within tour limits!  But nevertheless, looking forward to all your reviews and impressions!!!  

Thanks Alex. Yeah, I can see that with some of the other Labsters... The N6 one I thankfully won't have to do a full review... It's more about double checking some things I missed more than anything. Nice thing with the CTC stuff is my timeline for keeping items is flexible.

May 22, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #6,642 of 20,136
See what I mean about page 500 by Monday morning! I leave work on page 440 get home change and do our yard

Come in the house and we are entering 4 pages later
eek.gif
 Labsters are just too 
cool.gif
 for school
wink_face.gif

May 22, 2015 at 10:04 PM Post #6,644 of 20,136

Thank you mrmoto050, I appreciate it. 
beerchug.gif
 (orange juice in my glass)

Man this place is getting a little lax on club entry
blink.gif