"The Lab"
May 21, 2015 at 8:04 PM Post #6,421 of 20,136
Hisoundfi you need to hear the CKR10 I use it atleast 3 days a week at work. Some peopl preffer the CKR9 i never heard it before but there is something about the 10 that its addictive and just makes your music more lively. It has to be my favorite iem out of anything I have every demoed.

I'm thinking it's just about time for us to start setting up a "Labster" tour. I already talked to Alpha Labs about a tour for a USB DAC/AMP.

If you are in North America and interested in being involved in something like this let me know.

And Adam, If you want to demo something I have let me know. Recent purchases and review stuff is off limits though LMAO.

Just when you send it back, make sure the CKR10s are in the package. Next time you want to try something or want your CKR10 back, I'll send something with it. Like Headphone penpals LOL

May 21, 2015 at 8:10 PM Post #6,422 of 20,136
I'm thinking it's just about time for us to start setting up a "Labster" tour. I already talked to Alpha Labs about a tour for a USB DAC/AMP.

If you are in North America and interested in being involved in something like this let me know.

And Adam, If you want to demo something I have let me know. Recent purchases and review stuff is off limits though LMAO.

Just when you send it back, make sure the CKR10s are in the package. Next time you want to try something or want your CKR10 back, I'll send something with it. Like Headphone penpals LOL

That's not a bad idea and First calss mail for small packages is cheap.

May 21, 2015 at 8:28 PM Post #6,423 of 20,136
Wow, look what the mail carrier dropped off literally minutes before we headed out for the weekend:

Adam - You da man!!!

Now THAT is awesomesauce!

May 21, 2015 at 8:35 PM Post #6,426 of 20,136

I would totally be up for all and any Labster tours that might be arranged, and may soon have an in on some tasty, hi-end Chinese gear here in Calgary that could potentially make the rounds. Still early days, but if something develops will let you all know more.

May 21, 2015 at 8:56 PM Post #6,429 of 20,136
Thanks everyone, there is a headphone stand on Massdrop right now for 139.00 and it's made of 2 pieces of wood. Why are people buying such expensive stands that are made of wood and held together with wood screws.

They also have Yamaha HS5 studio monitors for 159.00 I am so tempted to buy them since my daughter confiscated my Tannoy monitors into her room.

May 21, 2015 at 9:02 PM Post #6,431 of 20,136
I think we're on to something...

I'm going to see if we can set a tour up.

A five to seven man, one week tour in exchange for a review. It can also be discussed at the lab.

You guys all write great reviews.

Guess Wokei is out for this tour .....IKR ....me need to over to States ....gonna retreat to me corner and count Hyuna's

I was a master baiter on a fishing boat one time.

Adam ....you Master and but you no match for Hyuna ...LOL

May 21, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #6,433 of 20,136
  I think we're on to something...

I'm going to see if we can set a tour up.

A five to seven man, one week tour in exchange for a review. It can also be discussed at the lab.

You guys all write great reviews.

I've only written one, but will have several coming out fairly soon... Cayin N6, Oppo PM-1 and PM-2, Aune B1, Altones, X5ii... and would love to be involved in more.

May 21, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #6,435 of 20,136

Users who are viewing this thread

Back