The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Mar 11, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #5,146 of 8,352
Mar 11, 2013 at 8:48 PM Post #5,147 of 8,352
^ Guys i gots to confess that was me, it's one of my many alternate accounts.
biggrin.gif

Just messing with you'll.
wink_face.gif

I am also Ds.

Dun Dun Dun.

Mar 11, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #5,151 of 8,352
Quote:
A troll sooo good... he trolls himself. :slowclap:

A troll soooo gud, he don't even have to troll to troll. Makes you think doesn't it.
rolleyes.gif

Anywho, i have not listened to my S500s in a while but my modded sets sounds so amazing even my FXZ200s can't really blow them outta the water, sooooooo for that dood that is on the fence GO BUY THEM FOOL!!! Cuz Jpn is the only place you can get them so deal with it. They mark it as a "gift" so no customs fees meng.

This never fails.

Mar 11, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #5,152 of 8,352
Mar 11, 2013 at 9:57 PM Post #5,153 of 8,352
Quote:

That's what I was waiting to see! Now, I can go get those WS99's...
eek.gif

^ C'mon WAYNE don't try to use me as your scapegoat for you guilty indulgences. And last time i checked isn't this the S500s thread??? Trying to latch onto any reason to justify your purchase of those WS99.
biggrin.gif

Now you officially have my approval, gotta bring the big boi out for ya' .
tongue.gif

Mar 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #5,154 of 8,352
Quote:
^ C'mon WAYNE don't try to use me as your scapegoat for you guilty indulgences. And last time i checked isn't this the S500s thread??? Trying to latch onto any reason to justify your purchase of those WS99.
biggrin.gif

You and your "Do it" gif = wayne's world's personal Anthony Robbins. I follow you around and latch your powerful motivation techniques wherever I can, and wherever I damn well please thank you!
tongue.gif

Mar 12, 2013 at 12:00 AM Post #5,155 of 8,352
hey Osiris1, thanks for the tip on amazon.jp free shipping

sfwalcer... They mark it as a "gift" so no customs fees 

who are they? Tenso? I'm a slow dancer here, still haven't pulled the trigger, trying to decide whether to get just the s500's or get both the s500's and the ATH CKN70's

EE

Mar 12, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #5,156 of 8,352
Quote:
hey Osiris1, thanks for the tip on amazon.jp free shipping

sfwalcer... They mark it as a "gift" so no customs fees 

who are they? Tenso? I'm a slow dancer here, still haven't pulled the trigger, trying to decide whether to get just the s500's or get both the s500's and the ATH CKN70's

EE

The seller marks it as "gift" and i got a little tea bag/ thank you note when ordered via Amazon from a jpn seller. Some that have got it from ebay the seller put in a little paper crane as the "gift". The Jpnese/ sellers from Asia knows how to work the system so there is no custom fees, etc involved.  I don't remember anyone that got them had to pay any extra fees taxes for these S500s. In the US you are safe for sure.

Just get both and get it over with.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 12, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #5,157 of 8,352
Quote:

You and your "Do it" gif = wayne's world's personal Anthony Robbins. I follow you around and latch your powerful motivation techniques wherever I can, and wherever I damn well please thank you!
tongue.gif

Hey whatever floats your boat meng. I am glad i am helping in pushing you over the cliff, Ds and Danny sure did a doozy on you last night.  Sh!T was hilarious.
deadhorse.gif

Mar 12, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #5,158 of 8,352
Quote:
The seller marks it as "gift" and i got a little tea bag/ thank you note when ordered via Amazon from a jpn seller. Some that have got it from ebay the seller put in a little paper crane as the "gift". The Jpnese/ sellers from Asia knows how to work the system so there is no custom fees, etc involved.  I don't remember anyone that got them had to pay any extra fees taxes for these S500s. In the US you are safe for sure.

Just get both and get it over with.
very_evil_smiley.gif

That's what I got, the bag of tea and thank you note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back