The JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)
Mar 6, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #76 of 3,535
Dag-nabbit... Looks like my wallet will be taking another hit sometime soon... 
frown.gif

Dsnuts- you are officially responsible for making me poorer...

... nice review as well.

Mar 6, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #77 of 3,535
The 650 will have a smaller driver than the 850 or 750. I don't think it gets all of the bells and whistles in the inside either as the 850 or 750, but I believe it will probably some pretty good just the same. I see it as low as $163. This is why while I think the 850's price will come down, it won't come down a whole lot real fast. And I think it's still pretty easy to get the FX700 (and probably FX800) in Japan.

Mar 6, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #78 of 3,535
Smaller driver doesn't mean it's worse, also for example the more simplified FXD70 was just as good as good as the FXD80, sometimes more is less

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:16 PM Post #80 of 3,535
Mar 6, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #82 of 3,535
  Just ordered on amazon.jp shipping to tenso.  Refresh my memory as i haent used tenso since the days of cks1000.  Amazon will ship to tenso (i did use tenso address).  Whats next, tenso emails me when item arrives, and then i pay appx $20 to tenso and they ship?  How long did it take u to receive item from tenso?  Iff i recall i got cks1000 in roughly a week, give or take a day.

You got it. It only takes 1 day or 2 for any item from Japan to get to Tenso..That EMS shipping is killer. Also it does depend on where your phones goes through processing in the US. I remember an order going through LA customs and they held onto the item for 4 days but that was the worse case scenario. Most of the time it is much quicker. 

I almost made a huge mistake when ordering my FX850. I sent paypal money to Tenso after they received it and they sent the phones quick enough. But to my old place of business where I vacated since last year. My heart sank when I realized they delivered the phones to the wrong address.. I quickly got on the phone and lucky for me a worker at that building noticed it was for me and held onto the box till I got there. So make sure all your delivery addresses are correct. I would have been pretty pissed if these went into the hands of someone else..Oh and congrats.

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:59 PM Post #83 of 3,535
  Dag-nabbit... Looks like my wallet will be taking another hit sometime soon... 
frown.gif

Dsnuts- you are officially responsible for making me poorer...

... nice review as well.

Hey I am never responsible for guys buying stuff..
devil_face.gif
biggrin.gif
. Aha I have no doubts about how popular these are going to be however.. Look forward to what you guys all have to say about a well broken in FX850..It is products like these that deserve fan fare.. It only encourages JVC to do one better.. But for now. It is up to us headfiers to do what it is that we do..

Expose the best the world has to offer. Enjoy the heck out of your music and tell others about it.

Mar 6, 2014 at 7:02 PM Post #84 of 3,535

Hey I am never responsible for guys buying stuff..
devil_face.gif
biggrin.gif
Aha I have no doubts about how popular these are going to be however.. Look forward to what you guys all have to say about a well broken in FX850..It is products like these that deserve fan fare.. It only encourages JVC to do one better.. But for now. It is up to us headfiers to do what it is that we do..

Technical difficulties.. please hold.. ahh, here we go!

Mar 7, 2014 at 10:07 AM Post #87 of 3,535
Either Dsnuts or Mochill, can one of you please upload a picture of the fx850 in your ears. Straight down channel reverse and over the ear. Please, please if you may or anyone with a pair.

Mar 7, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #89 of 3,535
Just picked mine up this morning at the post office. All I can say so far is WOW. 

Mar 7, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #90 of 3,535
  Either Dsnuts or Mochill, can one of you please upload a picture of the fx850 in your ears. Straight down channel reverse and over the ear. Please, please if you may or anyone with a pair.

There are uploaded photos with the phones in ears. Do a search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back