The JH16 Pro: JH Audio Announces The JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor
Jan 17, 2010 at 9:47 PM Post #107 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have both the UE 10 and JH13. I have UE 10 for six years and JH13 sine July of last year. To me JH 13 has more body and is the one I am using now. UE 10 was very good until JH13 came about. JH13 is more life like, more personal, musical and and less fatiguing. I had two UE 10 and sold one . But I am keeping one for back up.

Question: I am wondering where to sell a custom IEM ?

Jan 17, 2010 at 10:55 PM Post #109 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by Julien /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When it comes to a transducer's "accurate" sound it's very subjective. You could measure them but unlike all other electronic components in the audio chain the transducer's timbre signature matters much more than it's technical accuracy.

I must say that I find this to be the most interesting post because I was thinking the whole time while reading this thread that since I currently own the UE-11 (I passed on the UE-10 because I do like good bass because I want bass instruments to sound as real and visceral as they do live) and was considering the JH13 based on some of the evaluations/comparisons (UE-11 vs. JH13) that I have seen here.
When I saw there was a UE-18, I started thinking maybe that could be the one to consider for me, something that was similar in sound signature to the UE-11 but better, now after reading that JH13 has a more extended/better high end response I was actually happy to read that there will be a JH16 as perhaps that could give me the extended highs plus the added/extended bass response which to me seems like a perfect combination (I am only stating for myself and not attempting to start a dispute).

So I guess that brings me to what initially prompted me to write this.

I was thinking that the JH16 may be the direction to go, but I am a little puzzled about the fact that the JH13 and JH16 don’t actually use the same drivers and makes me wonder if the sound signature/timbre will be the same as what others have actually accepted as the near perfect sound that they are stating that the JH13’s have. I am very curious to hear impressions from others as I am really thinking that since I love my UE-11’s, if I even consider upgrading, I would probably lean toward the JH16.

Jan 18, 2010 at 1:57 AM Post #110 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by tungs10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Question: I am wondering where to sell a custom IEM ?

Just list it in the headphone forsale forum.

Jan 18, 2010 at 10:37 PM Post #111 of 509
Chances are slim that I will get to listen to those high end IEMs, but Seriously that tagline "you can fake multiple Auralgasms" is even dumber than the JH13 one what's next for the JH20 "nothing gives you a better Aural climax"?
biggrin.gif

Jan 18, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #112 of 509
Quote:

Seriously that tagline "you can fake multiple Auralgasms" is even dumber than the JH13 one what's next for the JH20 "nothing gives you a better Aural climax"?

Agreed. I don't think marketing did a good job with this one....

Jan 19, 2010 at 2:04 AM Post #114 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Karma, why do you hate me so! I just bought the JH13Pro last week, just shipped today.

I'm sure youll be more than happy with the 13's fallen angel, they do sound amazing
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 19, 2010 at 2:12 AM Post #117 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by pfillion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a good news but I'm not interested at all to purchase the JH16s. I'm still very impressed with the JH13s every time I put them in my ears.

x2. I think for once i'll be sticking to one IEM for long.

Jan 19, 2010 at 6:37 AM Post #118 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
More bass than the JH13?? I thought the JH13 had too much bass. I can't imagine what these will sound like.

The constant release of higher driver count IEMs is akin to an arms race.

i heard that ue 11 have more bass than the jh13 can u confirm this,

and wow more bass with these jh16's i was opting for the ue11 but this changes everything, assuming thereare major differnences

Jan 19, 2010 at 7:22 AM Post #120 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinCannoisseur /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i heard that ue 11 have more bass than the jh13 can u confirm this,

and wow more bass with these jh16's i was opting for the ue11 but this changes everything, assuming thereare major differnences

I can confirm the UE11Pro have more bass than the JH13Pro. I think JH13Pro has just the right amount of bass, others have asked for more (cough*The Monkey*cough).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back