The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Jun 6, 2013 at 4:51 AM Post #31 of 687
Mine arrived yesterday :) ..... currently burning them in but sounding sweet so far! :)
New case/can is awesome quality but it will never leave the house for fear of scratching it!!..lol
Logo is MM, my initials!
Fit is spot on :)

Jun 6, 2013 at 7:50 AM Post #32 of 687
Martin, your logo art is really cool! I love the color scheme too. Congrats!

Jun 6, 2013 at 2:24 PM Post #35 of 687
Errr...

the tin - looks like it is machined aluminium which is anodised black - lovely quality
soft case
strange tool for removing ear wax from the holes in the IEM
a sample soft comply wrap (for performers)
iem themselves

simple as that! :)

Jun 6, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #38 of 687
I do like the Otterbox....
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #39 of 687
So Martin, when did you order your jh16's?  And did they just randomly appear on your doorstep?  Or did you actually get the updates of 'impressions received' then 'in lab' then 'shipped' etc...?  Mine are due and yet still 'order processed' 
mad.gif
  I emailed'em but got the standard response which means they didn't look into it at all.  '5-7 weeks turnaround time' 

Jun 7, 2013 at 7:25 AM Post #40 of 687
Quote:
So Martin, when did you order your jh16's?  And did they just randomly appear on your doorstep?  Or did you actually get the updates of 'impressions received' then 'in lab' then 'shipped' etc...?  Mine are due and yet still 'order processed' 
mad.gif
  I emailed'em but got the standard response which means they didn't look into it at all.  '5-7 weeks turnaround time' 

You log into the JHAudio website and enter your order #. It will show the status for your particular order.

Jun 7, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #42 of 687

I don't know if u guys can see clearly from the picture but basically this is what I've been doing recently with my FP jh16.
Dap is HM901/DX100. The result is quite surprising.
The custom cable made by my friend from an audio lab is so much better than Twag v3/SAA E series/TWcu v3.
TWag is overly offensive sounding with bright highs and closed-up vocals.
SAA E series did not improve the imaging all that much, highs and bass control are okay, but overall boring sounding, not much air.
TWcu V3 is worse than original cable so no cements.
The custom cable, extends the highs on jh16 so much that it is filled with air and room, like breathing oxygen. The imaging in the mids improved so much that vocals and instruments sound so clean and musical. Bass control is insane. After the cable rolling I can't believe jh16 has achieved a level that I have never imagined. Airy highs, super extended yet nonoffensive from jh16! Can u believe it??!!!

Jun 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #44 of 687
I guess JH audio is still not updating your order statuses on their website.  I just got an email from fedex telling me that jh audio has shipped my stuff.   But my status is still 'impressions received, order processed'  hasn't changed.  And it took exactly 6 weeks from impressions received to ship. 

This is one of those times I wished weekends didn't exist!

Jun 7, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #45 of 687
Quote:
I guess JH audio is still not updating your order statuses on their website.  I just got an email from fedex telling me that jh audio has shipped my stuff.   But my status is still 'impressions received, order processed'  hasn't changed.  And it took exactly 6 weeks from impressions received to ship. 

This is one of those times I wished weekends didn't exist!

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back