The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Apr 7, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #16 of 687
I didn't order the 3a since I already had the HP-P1. Another meet specific item to try someday.

May 4, 2013 at 6:15 PM Post #17 of 687
longbowbbs, do you mind comparing your jh16fp vs ACS T1s? sound wise and fit/comfort wise. sexy sexy full silicone shell vs one of the best 8 drivers in the market. which one did you put in your ears more.

May 4, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #18 of 687
Thanks for starting a new thread. The last one was becoming a mess.

I have a JH16 set on order and they are currently being built. This is my first set of custom IEMs and I am looking forward to how they sound through my RWAK100.

Has anyone tested them with a Pico?

May 4, 2013 at 7:11 PM Post #19 of 687
I do not have a Pico, but they sound fantastic out of the Fostex HP-P1 and really good from the Audioquest DragonFly. Very punchy with the solid low end you would expect from the Quad bass units.

May 4, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #20 of 687
Tamz,

I am really glad I have both the T1's from ACS Custom and the JH16's They are very complimentary to each other with the more U shaped JH16's next to the neutral T1's.

I have had the T1's longer. I originally got the ACS Custom ear tips for my Etymotic hf2's and hf3's. I loved the silicon. Very comfortable with a nice seal. You could literally wear them for hours and not even think about them. I took the opportunity to order the T1's when I decided to get CIEM's since they already had my impressions on file. 

The fit is great with both pair of CIEM's. I used old impressions for the T1's and had to get a refit. The JH16's impressions were taken at the same time I got the new ones for ACS. The Audiologist had never done 2 at one time before..
biggrin.gif

The JH16's have more thump and that makes them my favored ones for travel as they can deliver with more outside noise. ANother current advantage is that there is an after market cable with the Mic and phone controls for my iPhone. No such cable exists yet for the T1's. So the JH16's get more use. WHen I am in a quiet place for music, I will switch them up because both are wonderful, but they each offer a different sonic experience.

The T1's probably compare more to the UERM's from Ultimate Ears; neutral and precise. The JH16's are a party in my ears. 

Both are winners!

May 6, 2013 at 4:53 PM Post #22 of 687
Thank you. They started doing that in the London Lab and I am apparently the first in the US to get that done. It is a neat effect. 

May 10, 2013 at 8:40 AM Post #23 of 687
JH Just update their box/container.
looks soo good can't wait for my next JH.

thanks to Jet live audio for the picture

May 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #24 of 687
Quote:
JH Just update their box/container.
looks soo good can't wait for my next JH.

thanks to Jet live audio for the picture

Are they going to use these instead of the Pelican case?

May 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #25 of 687
already being use this case instead of those crappy otter box JH never used pelicans from the start

the picture was provided by one and only authorized dealer of JHAudio in Thailand

Jun 4, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #26 of 687
Does anyone know if this would be a easily doable design by the guys over at JH? I'm moments from finalising and can't wait to have them. :D

Jun 4, 2013 at 9:04 AM Post #27 of 687
Quote:
Does anyone know if this would be a easily doable design by the guys over at JH? I'm moments from finalising and can't wait to have them. :D

It should be possible. Send the files in as high a rez as you can.

Jun 4, 2013 at 9:42 AM Post #28 of 687
Jun 4, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #29 of 687
Jun 4, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #30 of 687
Quote:
Good luck with it. They did a great job on my artwork.

Thanks! I managed to contact the original artist and he's provided me with a very Hi-Res version of the picture so hopefully it doesn't turn out all grainy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back