The Audio Lounge
Oct 17, 2018 at 4:15 PM Post #11,866 of 36,094
Thought you would enjoy those cable pictures @majo123 . Their earpad pictures are also beautiful. I wonder if they don't offer too many types of cables? I'm more in to sound than looks. Hard to believe they all have the best sound.

Glad things are looking up for you. A few good cables are all you need, not pages of them. Darin Fong makes ONE cable! It adapts Koss ESP/950 electrostatic headphones to work on Stax amplifiers. He keeps busy building those. Especially now that the Koss is $499 on Massdrop. Can't wait until Feb. gets here.

Thanks ...In all truth been a rocky road of late so much so I just put all cables aside needed to breathe but I'm looking forward to completing one that I'm totally satisfied with i.e parts cable and build and then I will be happy for others to try.

Also I'm still waiting for ety mmcx from lunashops , they reckon they got lost and sending me a new set but no confirmation sent and that was a week ago if no news In a week or two will chase again....another loom sat waiting to finish .. can't wait to try my etys balanced but at this rate it will be Christmas.

Oct 18, 2018 at 11:41 AM Post #11,873 of 36,094
Finally!
shozy.jpg

Oct 18, 2018 at 12:46 PM Post #11,874 of 36,094
I'm trying really hard to not purchase stuff before the first of the year. I have had my eye on the Massdrop Meze 99 Noir, damn, this is difficult. I had the 99C but bequeathed to a friend in need. Arrgghh...it is a really gorgeous piece.

Oct 18, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #11,875 of 36,094
I'm trying really hard to not purchase stuff before the first of the year. I have had my eye on the Massdrop Meze 99 Noir, damn, this is difficult. I had the 99C but bequeathed to a friend in need. Arrgghh...it is a really gorgeous piece.
I didn't even know that was available, now I'm trying to not buy those and give away my 99 neo, thanks a lot:k701smile:

Oct 18, 2018 at 3:56 PM Post #11,876 of 36,094
I didn't even know that was available, now I'm trying to not buy those and give away my 99 neo, thanks a lot:k701smile:

I would not give up my Meze Neo for those. I am more than happy with it.

Oct 18, 2018 at 4:01 PM Post #11,878 of 36,094
I'm happy with mine too, I just sent the Massdrop link to my coworkers and am trying to talk them into buying this, I'm evil

Make sure they understand how Massdrop works. Six months until the Noir ships!

Oct 18, 2018 at 4:06 PM Post #11,880 of 36,094
Yeah they're actually worried it would ship too soon, so the timing works perfectly

But they take the money right away..at least they did two years ago when I ordered something.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back