The Audio Lounge
Jul 10, 2018 at 12:23 PM Post #8,881 of 36,136
Thought I'd share some good news today.

I seem to have funny shaped ears and despite having tried various tips, the ones I've found to work the best for me are double flanged tips. Specifically the ones that are supplied with the IMR R1. The only problem with this is that due to a loose fit I kept knocking them off and losing them.

Emailed Bob over the weekend asking if I could buy a job lot and received a package today from him with 10 pairs, all free of charge (I would've expected to at least pay shipping). This should keep me going for a while now.

Does anyone else use these tips? Or do you all have more normal shaped ears that can use the various other types I hear mentioned (all of which I've tried tend to fall out).

Jul 10, 2018 at 12:34 PM Post #8,882 of 36,136
Excellent news for me today as well...
I bought a Dark Side Of The Moon Immresion Box Set, but the blu-ray would not play any more.
Thanks to the Steve Hoffmann forum, I was provided with an email address to which I can send my claim, as the "blu-ray rot" seems to have become common in this specific box set (the blu-ray would play fine for years, then would not play any more for some reason).
I was asked to send my blu-ray that would not play to the press plant, and get a replacement, newly burnt blu-ray.
I actually received the replacement blu-ray today!
Hats off to the press/burn plant that provided a customer service most company would not, especially 7 years after the box was released.

Jul 10, 2018 at 7:32 PM Post #8,886 of 36,136

Jul 10, 2018 at 7:42 PM Post #8,887 of 36,136
Deleted

Jul 10, 2018 at 10:35 PM Post #8,888 of 36,136
If I could sing, this would probably be my song... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back