The Audio Lounge
Oct 2, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #3,976 of 36,132
I think the most I ever had to pay was £130 for Led Zepellin, can't imagine having to buy tickets for other people too!
Ahhh Led Zeppelin, now we talkin. Never got to see them before Bonzo past away, did see them at The 25th Glastonbury though. I think. Everybody that was at Glastonbury was in front of the stage for that one, sure was a sight for sore eyes :smile_phones:

Oct 2, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #3,978 of 36,132
Ahhh Led Zeppelin, now we talkin. Never got to see them before Bonzo past away, did see them at The 25th Glastonbury though. I think. Everybody that was at Glastonbury was in front of the stage for that one, sure was a sight for sore eyes :smile_phones:
I'm not old enough to have seen them before Bonzo died, instead I saw them at the one off gig they did in 2007 at the O2.

Oct 2, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #3,981 of 36,132

I'm not old enough to have seen them before Bonzo died, instead I saw them at the one off gig they did in 2007 at the O2.
I was actually born the year Bonzo passed away. I didn't have the funds to go see them in 2007, but 130 £ for the show they put back then with Jason Bonham is a steal if you ask me

Oct 2, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #3,982 of 36,132
Fantastic shell shape right? I'm glad they carried it over to the P2, even if it turned plastic :D

Absolutely @Midgetguy and I'm sure not dissing plastic as the new Brain Wavz B400 is supposed to be all that and how can I resist, resistance is futile when you have it as bad as I do:scream:

Bet that was an awesome show @Intensecure , this was my very first concert:wink:

Oct 2, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #3,983 of 36,132
Prices start at £69.00 and get pretty silly after that !!! I took my two boys to see him at Wembley stadium, it was their first gig, you should have seen their faces when the spitfire flew across the stadium and crashed behind the stage. He certainly puts on a spectacular show, hope we can all get tickets. Good luck
He was just in my area in New york but prices were silly. I saw him years ago and would say best sound I ever heard in at a concert. It was a 17,000 seat indoor arena and the surround system they use is phenomenal.

Oct 2, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #3,984 of 36,132
Absolutely @Midgetguy and I'm sure not dissing plastic as the new Brain Wavz B400 is supposed to be all that and how can I resist, resistance is futile when you have it as bad as I do:scream:

Bet that was an awesome show @Intensecure , this was my very first concert:wink:

Just don't use crappy plastic. The only thing I don't like about the P2's plastic shell is that they went with the glossy finish.

Oct 2, 2017 at 4:27 PM Post #3,988 of 36,132
Oct 2, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #3,989 of 36,132
I thought Waters is still touring the states, or is he up in Canada now. You never know, the old fella might just keep on touring. I hear, the US tour has gone down really well.

your right, how did i miss that.... man gotta stop working so much.

OMG ! Tom Petty Died of a heart attack Sunday Night ....

R.I.P Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back