The House of Marley Headphones
Apr 20, 2011 at 1:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

HungryHippo

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I don't know if this was already posted or not, but the House of Marley headphones are due in August. You can see for yourself on their website, http://thehouseofmarley.com/

I'm pretty excited to hear them and see if they sound as good as they look
biggrin.gif

Apr 20, 2011 at 3:58 AM Post #2 of 16
This would fit better in the Headphones (Full-Size) forum.

On topic: They look beautiful, I hope they sound the same way.

Apr 20, 2011 at 4:04 AM Post #3 of 16
There are IEMs in the website as well. So, I think it is fair game.

On topic as well... I am slightly cautious about good looking headphone nowadays, especially after Beats and most Skullcandy headphones.
tongue.gif

Hopefully these won't disappoint though!

Apr 20, 2011 at 4:21 AM Post #4 of 16
These were posted a while back, not really that new. 

Quote:
There are IEMs in the website as well. So, I think it is fair game.

On topic as well... I am slightly cautious about good looking headphone nowadays, especially after Beats and most Skullcandy headphones.
tongue.gif

Hopefully these won't disappoint though!

They are made by Sleek Audio under the brand House of Marley.

Jul 10, 2011 at 1:01 AM Post #7 of 16
Anyone else ready for these? I'm hearing they will be out in August. From recent video's some designs look different than whats on the site. I'm a huge reggae head, so I really hope that these do it justice. I'm going to get a set of the Prestige I think once the pre-order goes live. I'm not crazy that they still have little to no specs on any of the lines. I'll be sure to throw up a review and also compare to other cans that I have. As anyone went out to any of the audio shows and tried them out? 

Jul 10, 2011 at 2:04 AM Post #9 of 16
sleek is a interesting company at the least...50 cent, bob marley..say, when will they release the sleek 7...

Jul 16, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #11 of 16

Quote:
Marley docks are stunning

Aesthetically they are...  Hopefully they also sound as good.  I don't see a company like Sleek selling out though (look what happened to 50cent).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back