The HeadRoom Tours Head-Fi Meets Tour
May 18, 2005 at 3:32 AM Post #106 of 153
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naga
what kinda swag we talkin?
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
Remember, everyone gets coffee cups and stickers, but meet hosts are going to get a t-shirt and hat, and mayby another good goody or two.

smily_headphones1.gif

May 18, 2005 at 2:15 PM Post #108 of 153
Quote:

Keep your fingers crossed, Zatara, the web is supposed to turn on tonight, it looks terrific, but they're working on back end order taking stuff and we can't turn it on until it will take an order.

Cheers!

Any news on the website? I'm anxious to get a better look at all the cool new toys so I can start to understand the damage to my financial situation
wink.gif

May 18, 2005 at 2:54 PM Post #109 of 153
We got an email from Matt (HeadRoom's programmer) asking us to test some functions of the website, so it should be rrealllllly close. The email was sent at 4:54 a.m.... there is not much room for rest in the life of a programmer; especially Matt. He's been cranking very hard!

I am hopeful that it will be up sometime today. But it's a massive work in progress, so you'll see many additional features popping up in the next few months...

Ivy
smily_headphones1.gif

May 18, 2005 at 4:42 PM Post #110 of 153
I posted this on the Cincinnatti thread, but it might belong here:

"Hey, uhhh, sorry to sound ignorant, but is this thing open to anyone? I'm a rookie, looking to start somewhere, and I'd sure love to show up and be a sponge, learn, listen and maybe make a purchase.

Is that the kind of thing this is, or is this a "members only" kind of thing? I'm in Bloomington, IN (about two hours away) and I'd love to attend, but I don't want to be unwanted baggage.
frown.gif
"

May 18, 2005 at 10:32 PM Post #111 of 153
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy
We got an email from Matt (HeadRoom's programmer) asking us to test some functions of the website, so it should be rrealllllly close. The email was sent at 4:54 a.m.... there is not much room for rest in the life of a programmer; especially Matt. He's been cranking very hard!

I am hopeful that it will be up sometime today. But it's a massive work in progress, so you'll see many additional features popping up in the next few months...

Ivy
smily_headphones1.gif

You're killing us!
icon10.gif

Do you think it'll be tomorrow or even next Monday? Just so I can stop checking the site every hour.

By the way, I hope you see this as healthy anticipation and enthusiasm for your products instead of annoying and demanding customer griping!

May 19, 2005 at 12:07 AM Post #112 of 153
I just spotted this on their site:

Our website will be down for maintenance
around 8:00 PM tonight!!

That's only 2 hours from now ... oh, the anticipation!

May 19, 2005 at 2:33 AM Post #113 of 153
Hi Guys,

Wherethufeckarewe?

Black River Falls, Wisconsin?

We're s'possed to be professionals here?

Jamey, Joe and I are in a KOA campground at exit 105 on I94. It's raining cats and dogs. But we have internat access.

650 miles to Wadia.

I did talk to the folks at home today and I guess (as you can see) we're going to be switching over tonight. Of course, Matt have have just feinted and none of us know about it yet.

Anyway, I'm gonna get some rest.

Cheers,

May 19, 2005 at 2:48 AM Post #114 of 153
Quote:

...Jamey, Joe and I are in a KOA campground at exit 105 on I94. It's raining cats and dogs. But we have internat access.

650 miles to Wadia...

Wadia's off 94 @ exit 177 so you only have 72 miles by my count.
600smile.gif

May 21, 2005 at 12:27 AM Post #118 of 153
Tyll, sorry i haven't updated about the possible Cincinnati meet location, but i've been very busy with school and i kind of forgot about it. i should know for sure about the location very soon, and as soon as i know i'll contact you.

May 23, 2005 at 5:43 AM Post #119 of 153
Since no one has stepped up to host the Texas stop of the tour, I'm going to see if I can do it. My apartment complex offers a room for such meetings. If it's free, I'll go ahead and book it, because we're running a little short on time.

I live on the West side of Houston, just outside Beltway 8 and just North of Westheimer. It's fairly simple to get there for us Houstonians and possibly easier for those who want to travel from out of town. Would this be an decent location for the Texas meet?

I don't know if there's been a Head-Fi meet in Houston or who hosted it, but no one has volunteered to do so yet and I wouldn't want to miss out because of a simple matter like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back