The HeadRoom Tours Head-Fi Meets Tour
Sep 15, 2005 at 4:10 PM Post #151 of 153
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen
Seconded! I suggest it be made a sticky and/or added to the "Meeting Suggestions" thread made by Tuberoller.

Excellent idea, Erik. I've just done so, here. Note that to improve readability, I didn't use the Quote feature (nobody likes to read long posts in blue!), but did give Tyll credit for the thoughts expressed.

Sep 15, 2005 at 5:05 PM Post #152 of 153
Tyll,
Great insights ,for all of you members who have not been able to attend a meet,Tylls insights give you a floorplan on how to go about putting one together.
It only takes 1 person to get the ball rolling for a meet,someone has to step up to the plate,others will follow & help out.
My advise is just do it,If you have a few members or 30 members to attend
you will be rewarded from the experiance.

You can always PM some of the OLDHands for advice if need be.

Sep 15, 2005 at 9:03 PM Post #153 of 153
Quote:

Originally Posted by bozebuttons
If you have a few members or 30 members to attend
you will be rewarded from the experiance.

I'm not a traditionalist, but I'll paraphrase the Bible by saying that "where two or more are gathered" you've got a meet. I've been to meets that got a long way towards hitting a hundred (anybody know how many people showed up in San Jose?), and I've been to meets that were as small as five, and I have to comment that they were all satisfying. In fact, many times the smaller meets were more personally satisfying than the large ones. We've got a great thing going here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back