The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread
Jul 22, 2014 at 11:32 AM Post #3,362 of 6,326
Based on the information below and other information in the thread, we can expect the following about the 230V amplifiers:
  1. Amplifiers burning in: Completed
  2. Individually test the units w/ audio: Completed
  3. Packaging: Completed

1. Print shipping labels (using a few hours): Completed 21-22 July 2014(?)
  2. Shipping: 22(-23) July 2014(?)

Does this hold water?

Justin Wilson about testing and shipping:

7/2/14 at 8:04pm
  [Picture]
115V amps burning in

[Picture]
230V amps waiting to be tested

7/3/14 at 4:24am
  tomorrow - individually test the 115v units w/ audio
friday - ship them
next week (mon-wed) - the 230v units
then its back to nothing but BHSEs while the parts for the next GS-X mk2 batch are being finished

Justin Wilson about packaging, labels and shipping:

Quote:
 6/27/14 at 8:42pm
  my goal is to have the gs-x mk2s in shipping boxes by end of next week

before i print the shipping label, i search all emails from that particular person -- using the payment email address -- so if there is important information i need to know this is the best way to provide it

7/10/14 at 7:34am
  so far i have about 5 more of the 115V amps to finish testing, then pack them. so likely packaging will be finished this week, will see about shipping as its going to take a few hours just to do the shipping labels

7/11/14 at 3:10am

Just a couple left

[Picture of packaged 115V amplifiers (without shipping labels)]

Shipping:

7/11/14 at 9:09pm
[...] Your delivery is scheduled for , [...]    JUSTIN WILSON
HEADAMP AUDIO ELECTRONICS 
[...]

Justin Wilson about the most recent plan for the 230V amplifiers:

Quote:
 7/21/14 at 1:52pm  
Any updates on the 230v units?

7/21/14 at 4:03pm
  they're ready to ship just have to get the labels printed

Jul 22, 2014 at 9:43 PM Post #3,367 of 6,326
  i fixed it to say GS-X mk2 not BHSE

also, i forgot about the shipping issue. just make it so the total amount adds up to whats in the email. if taking advantage of the 'special offer', and outside the U.S., then there will be additional shipping costs.

Hello Headfiers,

I am really sorry to interrupt your discussion on this thread, but I have no choice to do this. Because I tried to call Justin more then 20 times (left message and now his voicemail is full), sent him 5 emails and wrote on his facebook 3 times. I got no answer from him.  

This is open letter for Justin!

Hey Justin

I sent my pico slim to Justin for the warranty repair. Its already 4 months passed (I have your confirmation email, you received it first march 2014) and I didn't have any news from him now.

At the beginning, I made few calls to headamp every time he always said: oh I forgot it I will fix it and send out it next week. After the fifth calls, there is nobody to answer the dam phone or my email. This the worst customer service I ever had in my life. I paid 399 dollars and its made in USA, and that how you treat your customer.

I saw you still answer people question on the facebook today. I dont believe you that you cant see what I wrote on your facebook or email. One more thing, Please empty your voicemail is already full.

I have all the email and tracking number sent by the canada post that can be the prove that I sent you my pico slim at the end of the February. I also the paypal invoice and the warranty card to prove that my warranty is still valid.

If you cant repair my pico slim, I want a refund. Dont send me the private message, I want you to explain in front of everybody.

Jul 22, 2014 at 11:17 PM Post #3,368 of 6,326
i have several items to go through (batteries, headphone jack fixes) as soon as I have a free weekend to do it. Yes my voice mail was full. I was receiving threatening voice mails. Don't believe me, if someone tells me an easy way to post it here from an iPhone i will. I had to stop answering the phone to get work done which you can see from this thread, has happened, but there is a wait for everything right now

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Jul 23, 2014 at 3:50 AM Post #3,369 of 6,326
 7/22/14 at 5:54pm (my time = CEST)
  i'll be shipping most of the 230V amps today

Since nobody else has posted a confirmation:

Justin Wilson kept this promise:
  1. E-mail from Justin Wilson in the afternoon (his time = EDT)
  2. USPS Tracking starting late in the evening (their time = EDT)

Jul 23, 2014 at 3:55 AM Post #3,370 of 6,326
Since nobody else has posted a confirmation:

Justin Wilson kept this promise:
  • E-mail from Justin Wilson in the afternoon (his time = EDT)
  • USPS Tracking starting late in the evening (their time = EDT)

Cool thanks bro. Now I know to follow up with my distributor tomorrow.

Jul 23, 2014 at 8:24 AM Post #3,375 of 6,326
  i have several items to go through (batteries, headphone jack fixes) as soon as I have a free weekend to do it. Yes my voice mail was full. I was receiving threatening voice mails. Don't believe me, if someone tells me an easy way to post it here from an iPhone i will. I had to stop answering the phone to get work done which you can see from this thread, has happened, but there is a wait for everything right now

This will be the last post that I will write on this thread, because I know my subject is irrelevant with GS-X. And I don't want to get banned, but this is the only way that I can communicate with Justin.

1. i have several items to go through (batteries, headphone jack fixes) as soon as I have a free weekend to do it.

Don't make any promise to your customer, if you cant delivery it. You told me 2 times on the phone that you will send it next week and you didn't.

I know you have to prioritize to these big orders like GS-X, I would do the same if I were you (people waited 1 year to receive their GS-X). But this didn't mean that I have to wait 1 year to receive my repaired pico slim. I already gave you 4 months to replace my battery and fix the charge mechanism problem and I think 4 months and 20 days is far enough for you to fix these problem. I paid 399$ and they paid 2000$ that didn't mean I am less valuable customer then these paid more and I have to wait you finished all your orders to get my pico slim back. Not mentioned that your website is keeping take orders right now. So you will never finish all your orders. (You cant tell your teacher oh I cant finish my homework, because I am too busy.) I gave you enough time to repair my pico slim, and you could not do it. That's your problem not mine, I think you had some problem to planning your time.

2. Yes my voice mail was full. I was receiving threatening voice mails. Don't believe me, if someone tells me an easy way to post it here from an iPhone i will. I had to stop answering the phone to get work done which you can see from this thread, has happened, but there is a wait for everything right now

This is not an good excuse for not answer your phone or your email. Do you ever think about Why these people are threatening you? Just imagine, if you are a customer who paid 400 $ or more to buy something from your website and they didn't receive their merchandises on time. Plus nobody answer their call and email, then they will start to get mad and more crazy? Look your facebook, how many people are complaining there. Maybe you don't care, but it's hurting your business reputation. Justin your product is excellent genius, but your customer service and management is... If you cant handle all the orders, maybe you should stop take more order or hire more people to solve this situation. I don't know about other ppl, but for me I am not likely to buy again from you. Sorry buddy too much headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back