The hate on beats, why?
May 24, 2014 at 9:38 PM Post #811 of 1,217

Are my eyes deceiving me, or is that a crooked Beats logo on the cable I see? To be more specific, it looks offset in the counterclockwise direction.

I cannot imagine how you can judge that from that picture. 

May 24, 2014 at 9:46 PM Post #812 of 1,217
http://www.electronics1112.com/product.asp?classid=12 this site lol. That's absolute crap. No way are they going to sell AKG K712's for 37$... Especially since it says its a Chinese factory, yet AKG K712's are made in Austria.

May 24, 2014 at 9:53 PM Post #813 of 1,217
  I cannot imagine how you can judge that from that picture. 

How about now?

Which reminds me; I bought a pair of replica Futura Beats Solo HD from Shenzhen for about $50 (incl. EMS) in December last year, and the Beats logo on both earcups were crooked!

So I corrected it...

...Then nek minnit:

:Facepalm:

http://www.electronics1112.com/product.asp?classid=12 this site lol. That's absolute crap. No way are they going to sell AKG K712's for 37$... Especially since it says its a Chinese factory, yet AKG K712's are made in Austria.

But didn't AKG move some of their operations to China?

May 24, 2014 at 10:27 PM Post #815 of 1,217
That pic, zoomed in, is CRAZY blurry. You can't make any kinda judgments on alignment from that.

May 24, 2014 at 11:29 PM Post #817 of 1,217
I plan to offer a zillion Beats Solo headphones to the most virulent hater of Beats...

The virulent Beats-hater will not be put off by the "Sold As-Is for Parts-Repair No Returns," as he will claim that NO Beats Solo headphones ever worked, so therefore this collection is in "like new" condition and will be most appreciative of my present.

May 24, 2014 at 11:44 PM Post #818 of 1,217
  That pic, zoomed in, is CRAZY blurry. You can't make any kinda judgments on alignment from that.

That's why my eyes may be deceiving me. It was just something that I thought looked out of place.

So unless a non-blurry picture can settle this once and for all...

I plan to offer a zillion Beats Solo headphones to the most virulent hater of Beats...

The virulent Beats-hater will not be put off by the "Sold As-Is for Parts-Repair No Returns," as he will claim that NO Beats Solo headphones ever worked, so therefore this collection is in "like new" condition and will be most appreciative of my present.

Most of those Solos are broken where it is most commonly broken and what most people want fixed - the headband where the stainless steel brackets are on either side of the top cushion. Drivers are rarely blown, so that leaves the headphone jack and the ear cushions.

No thanks!

May 25, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #819 of 1,217
That...looks cheap as hell. Like someone put self adhesive rhinestones all over it.

Like this:

Are my eyes deceiving me, or is that a crooked Beats logo on the cable I see? To be more specific, it looks offset in the counterclockwise direction.

I once bought some replacement Beats cables with inline remote from eBay - obviously they weren't genuine. They were badly molded, the cable wasn't as thick nor as red and the Beats logo was slightly offset counterclockwise.

Top=eBay
Bottom=from Beats Executive

No, I hate to say it, but the zx100s sound worse than even the Beats Solo.

Ain't nothin cheap about crystal rocked stuff and as for lookin cheap - guess that your personal opinion.

It's not your eyes playing tricks on you - it's your mind - fake beats - moi?

I've never been so insulted by such an absurd insinuation before in my life! :eek:

How dare you :mad: You are clearly madder than a box of frogs and need immediate psychiatric attention :D

OJ :wink:

But in all seriousness - no my beats are totally legit and genuine - all bought from authorised beats retailers in UK, who are listed on official beats site as recommended retailers :wink:

May 25, 2014 at 2:16 AM Post #820 of 1,217
Yes, they did; now, the Q701s have Austrian-made and China-made models floating around in the market. As for the higher-end, I'm not sure...

That's why my eyes may be deceiving me. It was just something that I thought looked out of place.

Most of those Solos are broken where it is most commonly broken and what most people want fixed - the headband where the stainless steel brackets are on either side of the top cushion. Drivers are rarely blown, so that leaves the headphone jack and the ear cushions.

No thanks!
the k712 and up is still made in Austria... And vantt, do you seriously think CB doesn't have a legit pair of solos? He probably bought them new from a store or something. If he has an hd800, k812, etc, I'm certain his solo is real... Unless EVERYTHING IS FAKE!!!... But, for all those fake headphones, it would cost well over a few thousand $$$. Naw. They's legit canz.

May 25, 2014 at 2:43 AM Post #821 of 1,217
the k712 and up is still made in Austria... And vantt, do you seriously think CB doesn't have a legit pair of solos? He probably bought them new from a store or something. If he has an hd800, k812, etc, I'm certain his solo is real... Unless EVERYTHING IS FAKE!!!... But, for all those fake headphones, it would cost well over a few thousand $$$. Naw. They's legit canz.

nah dawg weont rock no fakez ova hurr dawg.  errthang round meee bought cash muneh dawg.  yeont know bout dis lyfe mane.  We outchea.  Straight MOBBIN'.

My uncle unknowingly bought a pair of fake Studios (the old ones) for my birthday, and they sounded exactly the same as the real ones.  Personally, if I were to buy a pair, I'd rather buy a pair of fake Mixrs than spend the extra money on the real ones if they sound exactly the same.

May 25, 2014 at 2:46 AM Post #822 of 1,217

imagejpg1-12.jpg

Below photos taken with flash used

23695279-5de8-45e3-9a8f-dbe695520109.jpg

DSC_3087.jpg

Below photos taken without flash

DSC_3074.jpg

DSC_3069.jpg

DSC_3106.jpg

HAPPY NOW? :rolleyes: :p :wink:

May 25, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #823 of 1,217
nah dawg weont rock no fakez ova hurr dawg.  errthang round meee bought cash muneh dawg.  yeont know bout dis lyfe mane.  We outchea.  Straight MOBBIN'.

My uncle unknowingly bought a pair of fake Studios (the old ones) for my birthday, and they sounded exactly the same as the real ones.  Personally, if I were to buy a pair, I'd rather buy a pair of fake Mixrs than spend the extra money on the real ones if they sound exactly the same.

Sorry dawg, but all my beats are originals

DSC_27142.jpg

DSC_27062.jpg

DSC_27372.jpg

DSC_2704.jpg

DSC_27922.jpg

DSC_27962.jpg

DSC_27852.jpg

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy133/RoyalXS/Beats%20by%20Dre/beats%203/beats%204/Beats%205/beats%206/DSC_27812.jpg[IMG]
[img]http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy133/RoyalXS/Beats%20by%20Dre/beats%203/beats%204/Beats%205/beats%206/DSC_2769.jpg
DSC_27782.jpg

DSC_27622.jpg

DSC_27572.jpg

DSC_2755.jpg

DSC_2767.jpg

May 25, 2014 at 3:39 AM Post #824 of 1,217

HAPPY NOW?
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

​

Yep, I'm as happy as Larry, no doubt about it! 

It's just that I know someone from New Zealand that has replicas of nearly the whole Beats lineup, and it changed my perspective a bit.

Sorry if it implied any accusations...

May 25, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #825 of 1,217
Yep, I'm as happy as Larry, no doubt about it! 

It's just that I know someone from New Zealand that has replicas of nearly the whole Beats lineup, and it changed my perspective a bit.

Sorry if it implied any accusations...

No probs :wink:

Personally, I'd rather go without than have a fake headphone, regardless of brand - but that's just me and I'm certainly not looking down or judging anybody who does own fake cans - it down to the individual at the end of the day..

I've bought fake designer clothes before, years ago, but I just felt - fake for wearing them and either ended up throwing them away or using them if I was doing some work in the house like painting a room or whatever.

But from what I understand - beats is one of if not the most counterfeited electronics brand in the world - there may be just as much if not more fakes than originals owned/being sold globally :confused_face_2:

Knowingly being sold fake beats is an informed choice whether one agrees or disagrees with it, but I feel sorry for people who are sold fakes misleadingly as originals, usually on the second hand market, that just crooked and why I only ever buy beats new and from authorised dealers/vendors/stores.

You never steal if you keep it real :cool:

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/v7nHAdohkUU[/VIDEO]
[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/qsPcQQLRmoY[/VIDEO]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back