The FreQ Custom IEMs - Impressions Thread (Updates on First Page!)
Jun 3, 2008 at 2:09 AM Post #2,176 of 3,960
Quote:

Originally Posted by powertoold /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What does your logo look like? You can PM me if you want. I'm sure it'll be okay as long as it's just two colors and there's totally nothing in the background.

Also, even though USPS may have confirmed arrival, it may still be in their mail bin. They probably haven't had a chance to check it out yet, or maybe they do it every morning. Usually, they email me about those things at 3PM EST.

PM sent...

Jun 3, 2008 at 2:18 AM Post #2,177 of 3,960
give them a call. they seems to get extremely slow on email.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What worries me is that they have not shoot me an email, telling me that thye received them, alsoi submit a logo in a file and never received any confirmation if it is good or not...

Jun 3, 2008 at 3:53 AM Post #2,178 of 3,960
I sent my impression to FreQ on 17/5 but i haven't received any notification that they receive it or not. I know the impression arrived on 20/5 what I check at the fedex. I do give them a call but it is not work. I cannot reach them. What should I do?

Jun 3, 2008 at 4:23 AM Post #2,179 of 3,960
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lung1219 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sent my impression to FreQ on 17/5 but i haven't received any notification that they receive it or not. I know the impression arrived on 20/5 what I check at the fedex. I do give them a call but it is not work. I cannot reach them. What should I do?

If FedEx says they got it, I wouldn't worry about it. However, how did you send your impressions? Did you write your name and order number on it?

Was it the box that they gave you or a personal box?

Jun 3, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #2,180 of 3,960
Quote:

If FedEx says they got it, I wouldn't worry about it. However, how did you send your impressions? Did you write your name and order number on it?

Was it the box that they gave you or a personal box?

i put the impression into the a box which bought from Fedex. and put my order summary printed from the FreQ website into the box and send them to FreQ together.

Is it any problem?
confused.gif

Jun 3, 2008 at 4:49 AM Post #2,181 of 3,960
Quote:

i put the impression into the a box which brought from Fedex. and put my order summary printed from the FreQ website into the box and send them to FreQ together.

Is it any problem?
confused.gif

I think that's fine. Sometimes, they forget to send the "Impressions received" or "FreQs shipped" emails. You should try to call them again tomorrow.

Jun 3, 2008 at 5:03 AM Post #2,182 of 3,960
Quote:

I think that's fine. Sometimes, they forget to send the "Impressions received" or "FreQs shipped" emails. You should try to call them again tomorrow.

yes, i need to call the again. however i have another question. I am in hong kong. If i call them, what area code should I dial?

Jun 3, 2008 at 5:34 AM Post #2,183 of 3,960
Quote:

yes, i need to call the again. however i have another question. I am in hong kong. If i call them, what area code should I dial?

This is what you should dial:

1-(877)-373-7568

or

1-(866)-358-1980

I'm not sure which one works. It is likely that both of them work.

Jun 3, 2008 at 5:52 AM Post #2,184 of 3,960
Hey, I've just got my FreQ Show now.
Am I the first one who own Livewires, SuperFreQ and FreQ Show? hehehe........

Here is my FreQ Show:

As the early owner of SuperFreQ, I must say that the build quality is really improved vastly. My SuperFreQ looks so cheap beside this baby T_T.

The first impression about sound:
Out of my expectation, the FreQ Show hisses less than SuperFreQ, as they are suppose to be more sensitive than SuperFreQ.
But the SPL is roughly the same.
Their sound signatures are very close, since they have basically the same drivers.
Yet I feel that SuperFreQ indeed have more bass than FreQ Show.
FreQ Show's sound stage is wider than Super FreQ, with a more controlled bass. The treble is also more restrained, not as exciting as SuperFreQ.
The difference is actually, very good to me.
The sound is refined with FreQ Show.

They're pretty good. As good as Livewires.

But not better.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 3, 2008 at 7:13 AM Post #2,185 of 3,960
takes a trip driver freq show to sound as good as a dual driver LW? hehe

perfect fit bro?

they're looking nice!! that your chinese name or stg? heh

Jun 3, 2008 at 9:34 AM Post #2,186 of 3,960
My fit is perfect
smily_headphones1.gif
, since it's the same as my SuperFreQ.

As for the comparison, well, it's just that I couldn't give an answer for which one is higher. All three are very good IEM, the difference in owner's taste would be more a factor in determine which is better than the IEM itself.
To my taste, I would rate FreQ Show as best but LW&SuperFreQ follows very close behind.
All are better than every universal fit IEMs I've ever owned (ER4, E4c, E500, and TF10 pro.) Mind me, it's only to my taste.

Er, the Chinese words aren't my name (I would have to be a monk or Daoist priest to have such name :p.)
It's just some words come to my mind when I decided to write my own Art Work.

Jun 3, 2008 at 2:10 PM Post #2,189 of 3,960
Quote:

Originally Posted by killkli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We actually had a group buy of FreQ Show here in Taiwan, although we only got 9 people.
I had photoed the Art Work we've got this time.
Some are really pretty! I love the two dogs most!

Oh wow, that is some absolutely amazing artwork! I love the dogs, haha!

Jun 3, 2008 at 2:42 PM Post #2,190 of 3,960
Quote:

Originally Posted by killkli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We actually had a group buy of FreQ Show here in Taiwan, although we only got 9 people.
I had photoed the Art Work we've got this time.
Some are really pretty! I love the two dogs most!

b-e-a-utiful!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back