The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Aug 8, 2013 at 4:23 AM Post #1,126 of 6,678
...And there ain't a Mainland dealer as far as I know of :frowning2:

It's fine, I can get past that, was just wanting to avoid part of the hassle. 
Any estimates on the process time though?

[rule]I've just re-read a good portion of this thread, and seems that I've missed out on a lot of the C435 impressions that came up, which was a pleasant surprise. Just want to give a shoutout to those who contributed on that front, it's very much appreciated :D Thoroughly enjoyed reading all of them!
If you read my posts above, Jaben sells them in China...just at a crazy price. The same as the hkd price but in rmb...

Aug 8, 2013 at 4:43 AM Post #1,127 of 6,678
Quote:
If you read my posts above, Jaben sells them in China...just at a crazy price. The same as the hkd price but in rmb...

That's why Mainland Chinese come to HK to buy things, for the automatic 20% off due to stupid exchange rate
confused_face.gif

Aug 8, 2013 at 4:44 AM Post #1,128 of 6,678
Quote:
I still can't get over the fact that you have 4 pairs of experience of FitEar custom splendor.

It really is the amazing finish, fit and comfort that I value most on FitEar Ciems.

Also the best is, they don't sound too shabby either
size]
 plus there is enough variance in the sonic signature of each pair to justify the purchases................

I just rotate them on a weekly basis....on C435 this week when I am out. I honestly only use FitEar when I am out and about now, and for practical reasons they are so easy to put on and off when I need to take a phone call....................which is very often!

Aug 12, 2013 at 5:20 AM Post #1,130 of 6,678
I have just purchased the TOGO 334! and I have gottta say this is the best IEM I have ever heard. Sadly I'm not to good with imperssions and it's time to let my 1964 ears V6 to rest.A new king is here!
good for you :) however the TG334 have a dedicated thread. This is a CIEM thread. No big deal, just to let you know.

Aug 13, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #1,133 of 6,678
Quote:
Yes, i have currently only took 2 orders for the hand molded Fitear cables, but i hope to have an OM version available within 4-6 weeks.

Below is a picture of your cable with the hand molded connector and above it, the prototype OM connector, although the final version will be clear, rather then black.

The OM version will only be available with the Silver Poison for now, as the Virus and Widow are litz cables, so not easy for the company to make with OM connectors.

I will be shipping your cable later this week.

The final version of the hand molded connector will be clear as well?

Aug 14, 2013 at 7:37 AM Post #1,134 of 6,678
Got my MH334 nearly a week now. I must say the fit and finish is really exceptional.

Aug 14, 2013 at 10:15 AM Post #1,135 of 6,678
Quote:

The final version of the hand molded connector will be clear as well?

No, those are black, i can only do them in a variety of different colors of your choice, but not clear. The hand molded plugs are being replaced with some plastic ones that are made for Fitear, soon. 
So any orders placed now, will ship with the plastic ones, unless requested otherwise. The molded ones tend to be smaller.

Aug 14, 2013 at 11:40 AM Post #1,136 of 6,678
Quote:
No, those are black, i can only do them in a variety of different colors of your choice, but not clear. The hand molded plugs are being replaced with some plastic ones that are made for Fitear, soon. 
So any orders placed now, will ship with the plastic ones, unless requested otherwise. The molded ones tend to be smaller.

How much more will it cost for the new Fitear plugs? As compared to those Westone/UM/JH plugs.

Will you be uploading pictures of it?

Aug 14, 2013 at 3:47 PM Post #1,137 of 6,678
Quote:

How much more will it cost for the new Fitear plugs? As compared to those Westone/UM/JH plugs.

Will you be uploading pictures of it?

All Fitear cables, including the OM ones, will be priced £15-20 higher then the Westone cables. This is due to me having smaller amounts of the Fitear cables made per order compared to the Westone plugs, so my costs are much higher.

Once the OM cables are here and i get a chance to make the other ones, i will upload pictures on my appreciation thread.

Aug 17, 2013 at 5:56 PM Post #1,140 of 6,678
Quote:
Just got this baby from the mailbox.

Now that I have Toxic Cables The Virus, Moon Audio Silver Dragon, and ALO SXC24 all in balanced, I'll post the comparison between all of them soon.

Those look beautiful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back