The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Jul 23, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #1,051 of 6,678
Quote:
I'm using 8-core cables and they're pretty good with portability in mind.

I heard 8-core is too thick and hinder the portability ?
rolleyes.gif

Jul 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #1,053 of 6,678
Quote:

Anakchan, those cable is Moon Audio's Silver Dragon. Black Dragon is pure copper but Silver Dragon is pure silver.

Here are some comments about the Tralucent silver/gold. First thing that I notice when listen to this cable is that it sound smooth and more neutral than my Silver Dragon which is very bright. Bass is slightly less impact but very smooth. Very details all across the board. The cable is less stiffer than ALO SXC and 000 but not as good as Silver Dragon.

Quote:
I'm using 8-core cables and they're pretty good with portability in mind.

Gentlemen, pictures please!

Jul 25, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #1,059 of 6,678
Jul 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #1,060 of 6,678
Quote:

Just wanted to know is this a Neutral cable ? As it's 4 copper and 4 silver ?

Thanks.
rolleyes.gif

That's actually a TWAG v3 Cable which is an 8 Core silver cable :) and it is more neutral than the TWAG-TWCU cable which is the 4 copper 4 silver one.

Quote:
Did someone buy an ak120 ninja style without telling anybody?

Yes I did buy an AK120 xD I like it. Very natural. The bass on the AK120 is also reduced compared to the RWAK100... (which sometimes feels bloated)

Quote:
Since that's an iRiver product, could a Gentleman psy an AK120 Gangnam Style without telling any:psy?

Psy!

Jul 26, 2013 at 6:15 PM Post #1,063 of 6,678
Quote:
I think its a great pairing. very natural and really caters to my taste.

Hi bro, I am quite interested in the Whiplash but really not sure which to get. As u are awared that I am using the 435 so the Twag V3 might not work for me as it may add more high to my already 435 which unlike for your 335 ( more bass ) which is the opposite.

So I am leaning toward the Hybrid or the Twcu V3.

As what I read, more core = better sound quality as it's lower down the AWG and in return offer a lower resistance ?
Thus u add another 4 cores of Twag V3 ?

rolleyes.gif

Jul 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #1,064 of 6,678
Quote:

Hi bro, I am quite interested in the Whiplash but really not sure which to get. As u are awared that I am using the 435 so the Twag V3 might not work for me as it may add more high to my already 435 which unlike for your 335 ( more bass ) which is the opposite.

So I am leaning toward the Hybrid or the Twcu V3.

As what I read, more core = better sound quality as it's lower down the AWG and in return offer a lower resistance ?
Thus u add another 4 cores of Twag V3 ?

rolleyes.gif

Something tells me that you need the Hybrid... but if you're after 4-core maybe just TWCU?

Jul 26, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #1,065 of 6,678
Quote:

Something tells me that you need the Hybrid... but if you're after 4-core maybe just TWCU?

Have u tried the Toxic Scorpion cable from Frank ( UK ) ?

I read it's better than the Twcu They are still in the progress of having the Fitear connector but it's will be pretty out soon.

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back