The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Jul 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #1,036 of 6,670
I'm hoping mtthefirst will comment a thing or two about this Tralucent silver/gold on the MH335DW cos at the Fujiya event we were comparing cables with his (Moon Audio's Black Dragon). AlwaysHungry and DonnyHifi heard the cable too but they're not big posters on HF. At the Fujiya Event on Monday, Wagnus also showed their FitEar Proto cable for the Fitear (pics in my event report thread).

Jul 16, 2013 at 9:59 PM Post #1,037 of 6,670
Quote:
I'm hoping mtthefirst will comment a thing or two about this Tralucent silver/gold on the MH335DW cos at the Fujiya event we were comparing cables with his (Moon Audio's Black Dragon). AlwaysHungry and DonnyHifi heard the cable too but they're not big posters on HF. At the Fujiya Event on Monday, Wagnus also showed their FitEar Proto cable for the Fitear (pics in my event report thread).

Anakchan, those cable is Moon Audio's Silver Dragon. Black Dragon is pure copper but Silver Dragon is pure silver.

Here are some comments about the Tralucent silver/gold. First thing that I notice when listen to this cable is that it sound smooth and more neutral than my Silver Dragon which is very bright. Bass is slightly less impact but very smooth. Very details all across the board. The cable is less stiffer than ALO SXC and 000 but not as good as Silver Dragon.

Jul 17, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #1,038 of 6,670
Look like more and more Fitear cables coming out.

bigsmile_face.gif

Jul 19, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #1,039 of 6,670
Quote:

Anakchan, those cable is Moon Audio's Silver Dragon. Black Dragon is pure copper but Silver Dragon is pure silver.

Here are some comments about the Tralucent silver/gold. First thing that I notice when listen to this cable is that it sound smooth and more neutral than my Silver Dragon which is very bright. Bass is slightly less impact but very smooth. Very details all across the board. The cable is less stiffer than ALO SXC and 000 but not as good as Silver Dragon.

Man I'd like to compare them to my TWAG v3...

Quote:
Look like more and more Fitear cables coming out.

bigsmile_face.gif

Which makes me very happy... Haha..

Jul 19, 2013 at 3:58 AM Post #1,040 of 6,670

Man I'd like to compare them to my TWAG v3...

Which makes me very happy... Haha..

YOU are the man I want to meet the next time when you come to Tokyo (with your TWAG v3). This is something I really wanna compare too myself too.

Jul 19, 2013 at 4:07 AM Post #1,042 of 6,670
Quote:

YOU are the man I want to meet the next time when you come to Tokyo (with your TWAG v3). This is something I really wanna compare too myself too.

I have my TWAG v3 and TWAG/TWCU v3 hybrid cables with me but been using the TWAGv3 mostly... And yes we definitely should meet again xD

Quote:
So TWAG V3 is actually the man you want to meet :wink:

I think so too... *sniff* Hahaha...

Jul 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM Post #1,043 of 6,670
Quote:

I have my TWAG v3 and TWAG/TWCU v3 hybrid cables with me but been using the TWAGv3 mostly... And yes we definitely should meet again xD

I think so too... *sniff* Hahaha...

May I know why ?
blink.gif

Jul 23, 2013 at 10:15 AM Post #1,045 of 6,670
Having fun playing the waiting game for MH334. I didn't like the MH335DW as much myself.

Jul 23, 2013 at 10:35 AM Post #1,046 of 6,670
Hi I'm new here.

Is it wise to get silver cables like the Twag V3 for a pair of C435? 
Would copper cables darken the vocals? 
I'm really a clarity freak but I'm afraid that silver cables would actually be too much for the highs for the C435.
Don't wanna pierce my eardrums :)

Jul 23, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #1,047 of 6,670
Quote:
Hi I'm new here.

I'm really a clarity freak but I'm afraid that silver cables would actually be too much for the highs for the C435.

Maybe you could try the hybrid TWAG-TWCU?

Jul 23, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #1,049 of 6,670
Quote:
Looking at 4core cables. It may sound good but I'm taking factors on portability equally.

I'm using 8-core cables and they're pretty good with portability in mind.

Jul 23, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #1,050 of 6,670
Quote:
Hi I'm new here.

We have the same thinking...........................
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back