The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Jul 19, 2014 at 5:45 AM Post #3,496 of 6,678
  Believe me it is much more sweat when you take your time and save for a thing, and it is much more joyful when it ends up been what you want. 

hahaha, everyone who bumped into me yesterday (and today, and this will going on for at least a week) always asked me why i'm smiling so brightly 
biggrin.gif

btw, i'm dumping pictures now. 

OOT: oh, this iphone 5s' camera weren't so bad...

Jul 19, 2014 at 5:50 AM Post #3,497 of 6,678
Looks like you are really enjoying it. My grin still haven't worn off either, it reappears every time I hear mine.

Jul 21, 2014 at 1:20 AM Post #3,501 of 6,678
They are actually named as Suyama's hearing aids.

Check your package when you get your 334. :D

Jul 21, 2014 at 1:56 AM Post #3,502 of 6,678
Does FitEar sell hearing aids?
If you visit the Suyama office in Higashi Ginza, you'll only see hearing aids on display...no CIEMs nor universals.

Jul 21, 2014 at 4:56 AM Post #3,506 of 6,678
If you visit the Suyama office in Higashi Ginza, you'll only see hearing aids on display...no CIEMs nor universals.

Oooo. Only in Japan right? I wouldn't be able to order one from outside right?

You need ones already?

Btw nice avatar.

Yea... all this intense listening has dulled my ears :3.

Nah, I was wondering about getting the elderly in my famry some Suyama hearing aids :>. (Although I don't think they like them, they're prob need hearing aids in the future...)
It's been pretty bad lately. Shouting only gets them to understand bits and pieces of phrases.

They are actually named as Suyama's hearing aids.

Check your package when you get your 334.
biggrin.gif

Will do :D

Jul 21, 2014 at 6:15 AM Post #3,507 of 6,678
  Oooo. Only in Japan right? I wouldn't be able to order one from outside right?

Yea... all this intense listening has dulled my ears :3.

Nah, I was wondering about getting the elderly in my famry some Suyama hearing aids :>. (Although I don't think they like them, they're prob need hearing aids in the future...)
It's been pretty bad lately. Shouting only gets them to understand bits and pieces of phrases.

Will do :D

[OT]
!? You want to have one of Suyama-san's hearing aids!? I think even that's sold in office only - you're naturally not going to find his hearing aids in Fujiya nor e-earphone. I don't know how Suyama-san's hearing aids compare to other hearing aids.
[/OT]

Jul 21, 2014 at 6:22 AM Post #3,508 of 6,678

[OT]
!? You want to have one of Suyama-san's hearing aids!? I think even that's sold in office only - you're naturally not going to find his hearing aids in Fujiya nor e-earphone. I don't know how Suyama-san's hearing aids compare to other hearing aids.
[/OT]

Haha I was just wondering. You know, to be a true fan of Suyama san, every member of the family should have his products, even the grandparents :3. It was more of a "what-if" scenario I thought about.

Jul 23, 2014 at 10:51 PM Post #3,509 of 6,678
Not my 335s yet, but I did get a custom cable ready for it. Right now tis on my TG334s. 4 core silver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back