The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
May 25, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #3,106 of 6,694
Yilun, luckily for FitEar their reputation rests solely on the outstanding quality of their products, and I think their reticence to fully engage with "external" markets at the moment has nothing to do with any supposed "unfriendliness" but rather a genuine anxiety and difficulty in conversing in English - if you know anything about cultural difference and "face" you'd guess this - as well as a genuine concern to maintain the quality of their products. And hey they also - as somebody else said here previously - have a captive market at home of nearly 127 million so how many customers do you need? :wink:  And even more than that they have Jaben doing their distribution, and these guys, at least in my experience in Singapore, are incredible! You could not assure this level of customer service if you even tried to do it yourself. The guys in Singapore are AMAZING and I would recommend anyone wanting to audition any of their gear, and can't deal with going to Tokyo or conversing in Japanese, should do themselves a favour and fly to Singapore. Best consumer experience of my entire life! Claire you ROCK!!!!

Absolutely! Claire is good. So, do yourself a favor and write to Jaben with your queries. That's why people appoint agents and distributors for the international market: to deal with international consumer queries. Use that channel and you will get your answers. :)

May 25, 2014 at 8:29 PM Post #3,107 of 6,694
Absolutely! Claire is good. So, do yourself a favor and write to Jaben with your queries. That's why people appoint agents and distributors for the international market: to deal with international consumer queries. Use that channel and you will get your answers. :)

When it comes to customer service, Claire is friendly, knowledgeable and professional!

May 25, 2014 at 9:46 PM Post #3,110 of 6,694
Sorry if it's seen as being off topic, I guess I feel too comfortable and I got carried away. :)

I don't think it's off-topic - it's absolutely important to know where to get the best customer service when getting your Fitear CIEMs, so if you have anything else to say about Claire (and other Fitear dealers), I'm sure others would like to know!

May 25, 2014 at 10:58 PM Post #3,111 of 6,694
I don't think it's off-topic - it's absolutely important to know where to get the best customer service when getting your Fitear CIEMs, so if you have anything else to say about Claire (and other Fitear dealers), I'm sure others would like to know!

Actually it kinda is. This is about Fitear and it's fair enough to state where Fitear can be found overseas but Jaben's quality of service or how friendly Claire is, is not Fitear specific. So could we stick to the Fitear products please?

I can't find it but I think there's another section in the forums where one could start a thread on feedback of audio businesses.

May 26, 2014 at 12:54 AM Post #3,112 of 6,694
Actually it kinda is. This is about Fitear and it's fair enough to state where Fitear can be found overseas but Jaben's quality of service or how friendly Claire is, is not Fitear specific. So could we stick to the Fitear products please?

I can't find it but I think there's another section in the forums where one could start a thread on feedback of audio businesses.

Fair enough! Just thought it was relevant info that was pertinent to Fitear purchases.

So back to impressions then...

May 26, 2014 at 1:48 AM Post #3,113 of 6,694

Noted.

May 26, 2014 at 7:26 PM Post #3,114 of 6,694
Anyway, it was good to catch up with designmaniac and vq_aus yesterday at Jaben Singapore. Duncan, congrats and we look forward to your impressions in due course! :)

May 27, 2014 at 4:35 AM Post #3,117 of 6,694
Anyway, it was good to catch up with designmaniac and vq_aus yesterday at Jaben Singapore. Duncan, congrats and we look forward to your impressions in due course!
smily_headphones1.gif

Kiats the pleasure was all mine my friend! A joy to meet such enthusiastic and generous people in the pursuit of a similar hobby!

May 27, 2014 at 4:55 AM Post #3,118 of 6,694
Anyone try pairing zx1 with 335? I would like to know how well they goes together as i am kinda on the fence to get that dap.

So far I like that pairing. Personally I find the 335 quite warm so the ZX1's treble energy seems to help balance that out.

May 28, 2014 at 9:52 AM Post #3,119 of 6,694
My trip to HK bore good fruit in Fitear terms: I finally succumbed and got myself an early birthday prezzie...

May 28, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #3,120 of 6,694

Users who are viewing this thread

Back