The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Dec 14, 2014 at 11:25 AM Post #4,096 of 6,678
@Mimouille
That's a very nice looking cable Mim, congratz. How is your experience with 335 so far? Does it perform at the level of NT6, SE5way and all?
Something is very important with Fitear. The build quality is unparalleled. The fit is as if you have nothing in your ear, and yet the isolation is among the best. It makes all the difference...you are just happy to put them on in the morning. Now the 335 should not be be compared with the SE5 and NT6 which are more neutral. The 335 is a smooth sounding bass and mid oriented iem. The highs are not very airy or sparkly, but the tone is very natural.

Dec 14, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #4,097 of 6,678
Something is very important with Fitear. The build quality is unparalleled. The fit is as if you have nothing in your ear, and yet the isolation is among the best. It makes all the difference...you are just happy to put them on in the morning. Now the 335 should not be be compared with the SE5 and NT6 which are more neutral. The 335 is a smooth sounding bass and mid oriented iem. The highs are not very airy or sparkly, but the tone is very natural.

It can be a probably very good complementary ciem but not the best " my only one " ciem I guess. It seems like it has quite a colored but joyful signature. I would like it, especially put next to the SE5way and choose the one depends on my mood.

Let's see what the future will bring
happy_face1.gif

Dec 15, 2014 at 1:50 AM Post #4,098 of 6,678
It can be a probably very good complementary ciem but not the best " my only one " ciem I guess. It seems like it has quite a colored but joyful signature. I would like it, especially put next to the SE5way and choose the one depends on my mood.

Let's see what the future will bring :happy_face1:
I would say it is the opposite of the NT6.

Dec 18, 2014 at 12:03 AM Post #4,100 of 6,678
Very nice looking cable Mimouille! How does it sound? Btw, how long it takes to order cable from wagnus?

Thanks!

Dec 18, 2014 at 6:19 AM Post #4,103 of 6,678
The 435 has been discontinued by fitear according to jaben sg. Lucky they are willing to honor my order and I will be the last singapore customer to own the 435

Wrong. You will become the last person in Singapore to place the order for the 435 - the rest of us are still owning it :)

Dec 18, 2014 at 6:29 AM Post #4,104 of 6,678
Wrong. You will become the last person in Singapore to place the order for the 435 - the rest of us are still owning it :)

Or you will be the person who will be the last in the queue to receive one! Either way, well done.

Dec 20, 2014 at 3:37 AM Post #4,106 of 6,678
My 335DWs arrived today!

Wow, the fit really is exquisite. Much better than the fit I got from my first CIEM.
Love how the 335 fills my outer ear.

The only sad thing is that my FAW cable with its angled connectors pinches part of my right outer ear (I believe it's called the crus/leg of helix?).
Anyone else experience this problem?

Dec 20, 2014 at 4:20 AM Post #4,108 of 6,678
I manage to collect mine just now too. Along the way back. I cant hear the train announcement when the music start playing. I am using the default cable at the moment

You must have been the guy that arrived right before I left haha!

Dec 20, 2014 at 6:43 AM Post #4,110 of 6,678
My 335DWs arrived today!

Wow, the fit really is exquisite. Much better than the fit I got from my first CIEM.
Love how the 335 fills my outer ear.

The only sad thing is that my FAW cable with its angled connectors pinches part of my right outer ear (I believe it's called the crus/leg of helix?).
Anyone else experience this problem?

It happens occasionally. Which is why Tralucent does its cables with straight connecties now. As does Frank at Toxic Cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back