The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Nov 13, 2014 at 5:48 AM Post #4,006 of 6,690
What is reasonable? Looking at the cost of doing business today, if distributors didn't make enough, it would not be worth their while, and you wouldn't even have that option.

There are other options, if the pricing is not palatable. But there should never be a sense of entitlement.
smily_headphones1.gif

What i'm saying is monopoly is never healthy for consumers, especially when you wring their necks.

Of course there are other options, not like i'm going to take off my pants (read: dignity) and beg to get a pair.
I'd PAY for a them Fitear; I don't necessarily have to LIKE it.

Try to read what I write with a certain amount of subjectivity and I won't feel inspired to have to explain myself.

Nov 13, 2014 at 5:52 AM Post #4,007 of 6,690
What i'm saying is monopoly is never healthy for consumers, especially when you wring their necks.

Of course there are other options, not like i'm going to take off my pants (read: dignity) and beg to get a pair.

Try to read what I write with a certain amount of subjectivity and I won't feel inspired to have to explain myself.

Not sure what you are saying. But let's move on. :)

Nov 13, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #4,008 of 6,690
The markup at Jaben while significant, is just related to their own costs and more specifically to the taxes they have to pay for importing the goods, and that YOU would pay if you go with another brand outside your country. This is why the markup is roughly 20% in Jaben HK and over 40% in Jaben mainland China. And there is no monopoly as other distributors in HK have Fitear products. The reason why there are less distributors of Fitear CIEMs than other brands is that Fitear has to train the distributor's personnel to take the ear impressions and do not have the resources to do it extensively..

Do not give lessons or become aggressive unless you know what you are talking about.

Nov 13, 2014 at 10:21 AM Post #4,009 of 6,690

Can't see wat the grumble is about then, since u r willing to pay for one.
No one is asking u to beg for one.

Nov 13, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #4,011 of 6,690
Obviously can't read: I said i don't LIKE paying that much for it

Then bloody buy other brands for christ's sake, instead of whining like a bloody girl.

Nov 13, 2014 at 10:46 AM Post #4,012 of 6,690
Nov 13, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #4,013 of 6,690
I don’t like the mark-up either especially since I wish I’d known about FitEar while I was still living in Japan. But it happens everywhere. For example, certain German electronic goods are priced ridiculously in Japan. Anyway, my demo of the MH334 should be here for the weekend
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 13, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #4,014 of 6,690
Yeah i know economics.

100 points for economics, 5 points for being a reasonable businessman.

IMHO FitEar is worth the price. Granted I bought mine in Japan. But if you are planning on using them for years to come, then if you do the math it is worth it in the long run.

Nov 13, 2014 at 11:26 PM Post #4,015 of 6,690

I don’t like the mark-up either especially since I wish I’d known about FitEar while I was still living in Japan. But it happens everywhere. For example, certain German electronic goods are priced ridiculously in Japan. Anyway, my demo of the MH334 should be here for the weekend
smily_headphones1.gif

Exactly.

I'd pay for it, yet that doesn't mean I like paying that price for it.

It's an issue that i've accepted, but I'm trying to find a best possible situation despite that.

People are clearly not being objective in previous replies.

Nov 14, 2014 at 1:25 AM Post #4,019 of 6,690
Not sure if it's because not used to it, my is very tight, it like force fitting, a little hot feeling after put on but no sore. Will give it another few day try and see how it go. Anyway they sound amazing. 

Nov 14, 2014 at 1:44 AM Post #4,020 of 6,690
  Not sure if it's because not used to it, my is very tight, it like force fitting, a little hot feeling after put on but no sore. Will give it another few day try and see how it go. Anyway they sound amazing. 

All my other customs have a much tighter fit. hope it gets better. Which model?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back