The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Nov 11, 2014 at 3:01 AM Post #3,976 of 6,694
lol the MH334 and MH335 sound similar to me, with the latter being even more bass-heavy.

tg334 and 333 have the crispness that i like

Nov 11, 2014 at 6:22 AM Post #3,977 of 6,694
Go with your ears. There isn't a flagship in the FitEar line, or simply they are all flagships?

TG334! and MH334 sounds the same? Nope. To my ears, my MH334 presentation agrees with Anakchan. But I don't feel there is a large difference in treble output. However, that is just with default tips on the TG and tweaking might or might not improve the bass tightness.

That being said so, the TG334! is huge and I don't find it comfortable, whereas the MH334 just disappears when you put them on. If you have the choice of getting the customs, I fully recommend it, especially if you are looking to get the TG334!, it's not the most comfortable IEM out there. 333 might really be your cup of tea, still have that magical mids but more sparkles. 435 is a treble monster, some like it very much, but it is very different compared to other warmer more mid centric FitEars.

Nov 11, 2014 at 7:54 AM Post #3,978 of 6,694
Thanks for the replies!

I was all prepared to get 333, until I heard the tg334.

Guess I'll have to audition the mh334 again to try to address the differences between those and the tg334.

Nov 11, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #3,979 of 6,694
  Hello!

It seems not much has been mentioned (some, but pitifully few responses) on TG334 vs MH334.

After trying both demo versions, I felt that TG334 is much brighter and more exciting than the MH334.

Situation: I’d love to get my first customs and while i love the sound of TG334, the MH334 left me uninspired.
However, I’ve also heard that demo sets of customs will not sound like actual customs made for you.

So my question is, for someone who has/had the custom MH334 made to for your ear, does it sound just like the TG334?

Initially I thought TG 334 sounds almost the same as MH 334, I purchased the Tg 334 and used it for a couple of months before auditioning MH 334 again. MH 334 is way more controlled, smoother than tg 334, sound stage is wider and MH 334 is also able to capture more details as compared to TG 334. 

Nov 11, 2014 at 11:20 AM Post #3,980 of 6,694
Hmmm when i first heard them, i was sorely disappointed with the MH334 because it lacked the sparkly highs and forward mids of the tg334.

I should try the MH334 again.

Thanks!

Nov 11, 2014 at 11:22 AM Post #3,981 of 6,694
While I agree tht in comparison with the TG334, 435's strength lies in clarity and treble quality, I noticed the toxic BW cable managed to fuse into the 435, the qualities of the TG334 (increased lushness of the mids and bass presence) with retaining the treble sparkle and the clarity.

IMO, this makes 435 a very well rounded and versatile,  and sounds good on almost any genre of music, even on hiphop and house music, which I previously thought  wasn't possible
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 11, 2014 at 8:09 PM Post #3,982 of 6,694
Hi,

How do you guys reserve a date to make ear impression with Fitear in Ginza? By phone or email? I sent an email (in English) last Friday but they haven't replied. I guess they just ignored it :frowning2: . I thought they got someone can use English because I talked to a woman in the Fujiya-avic headphone festival.

Nov 11, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #3,983 of 6,694
  Hi,

How do you guys reserve a date to make ear impression with Fitear in Ginza? By phone or email? I sent an email (in English) last Friday but they haven't replied. I guess they just ignored it :frowning2: . I thought they got someone can use English because I talked to a woman in the Fujiya-avic headphone festival.

I made a reservation with them through an email in english too. It will take sometime before they can respond to you. They also suggest that you need to bring someone who can speak japanese with you.

Nov 11, 2014 at 8:45 PM Post #3,984 of 6,694
  I made a reservation with them through an email in english too. It will take sometime before they can respond to you. They also suggest that you need to bring someone who can speak japanese with you.

Oh, I see. That's really helpful! Thanks! I'm planning to get a MH334 or MH335 by the end of this month. I will come with my friend :D.

Nov 11, 2014 at 10:07 PM Post #3,985 of 6,694
  Oh, I see. That's really helpful! Thanks! I'm planning to get a MH334 or MH335 by the end of this month. I will come with my friend :D.

What??

They allow non-Japanese to do customs with them directly?

I thought the consensus was it was more the exception than the norm?

Nov 11, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #3,987 of 6,694
  What??

They allow non-Japanese to do customs with them directly?

I thought the consensus was it was more the exception than the norm?

They've never said they won't accept foreigners' order. Anyone who lives in Japan can buy their products, just need to show them the resident card. By the way, I think we have to come to the Fitear office to make ear impression anyway. I haven't asked Fujiya-avic, but last time I asked e-earphone, they told me to come and make order directly with Fitear in Ginza.

Nov 11, 2014 at 10:57 PM Post #3,988 of 6,694

They've never said they won't accept foreigners' order. Anyone who lives in Japan can buy their products, just need to show them the resident card. By the way, I think we have to come to the Fitear office to make ear impression anyway. I haven't asked Fujiya-avic, but last time I asked e-earphone, they told me to come and make order directly with Fitear in Ginza.

Meaning so long as i have a Japanese-speaking friend or a resident Japanese who is my friend willing to walk in with me to do the ear impression, it should be fine?

How about collection?

Nov 11, 2014 at 11:04 PM Post #3,989 of 6,694

Mean ear impression can only be done with Fitear?

Nov 11, 2014 at 11:05 PM Post #3,990 of 6,694
  Meaning so long as i have a Japanese-speaking friend or a resident Japanese who is my friend willing to walk in with me to do the ear impression, it should be fine?

How about collection?

You must be the one that has Japanese address because they will ask you to show your alien/resident card. The Japanese-speaking friend is just for the paper work or translation. There might be some exception but I'm not sure.

They will send the headphone to your home address in Japan.

That's what I know :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back