The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Apr 30, 2014 at 4:19 AM Post #2,778 of 6,693
Judging from the price, the MH335DW should be their flagship product...
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 30, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #2,779 of 6,693
  Judging from the price, the MH335DW should be their flagship product...
smily_headphones1.gif

Was told a quote by Mrs Suyama herself that "There are no flagship model for FITEAR as their lineup each have their own characteristics & unique signature. "

Well being "TOTL" & "Flagship" doesn't necessary gotta be the best sounding in the lineup in any brands out there. 

Apr 30, 2014 at 7:14 AM Post #2,781 of 6,693
It's the journey, not the destination or arrival.

+1. So if you just stand on the sidelines, you will remain the bystander and never understand. :)

Apr 30, 2014 at 7:16 AM Post #2,782 of 6,693
Apr 30, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #2,783 of 6,693
I applaud your approach, CHG! :) We'll terribly broke. But blissful

Hehe
I am always content with whatever gear I have at that moment. It's a hobby after all, it should be stress free.
Shamefully for me, shopping is equally fun as listening to music. LoL

Apr 30, 2014 at 9:11 AM Post #2,784 of 6,693
Fitear shells are filled with acrylic so it's near impossible to salvage the inner components

eek.gif
 What!? I see... No wonder the quality of the acrylic was so crystal clear and solid feel. 

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:38 AM Post #2,787 of 6,693
I think everyone just saying if you dont try them you will never know if the sound is for you or not!   But even when you  do try and even find the one you like, unless you stop reading the threads or looking at other IEM/CIEM you may still not be totally happy as there is always another great sounding product out there (well....we all know newer/improved not necessarily the truth but hey.....we are only human).  Or you read others reviews and they state a different IEM/CIEM has a different sound or they can hear different minute details and then you start thinking......I want to hear that!!

Basically, either be happy with what got.   Try as much as possible to find the next purchase and quit then.    Or buy, enjoy and research the next one!

(An expensive and never ending hobby)

You know it's kind of funny. Currently enthralled by gaming so haven't have much time to look at the forums.

But I definitely lost that "craving" sensation for better IEMs. Funny how these things work.

Now I'm craving for universals (since my ears are still plastic at my age) . I have lost the mood for CIEMS. And I have to say...its not half bad.
It's a nice quiet piece that contrasts the busy anticipation I used to have.

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:50 AM Post #2,788 of 6,693
The above posts make valid points. I'd also add a more general one however: when they desire something for so long and covet it, actually owning it can be anti-climactic for some people. This is true of any trophy. I think some people derive great satisfaction from desire itself, and desire once fulfilled is no more. Other times people look to objects to give them personal fulfillment in ways they simply cannot, as a sort of objet petit a.
I agree with this point, even if I have no clue what objet petit a means, and I am French. However, I have experienced different feelings. I desired the SE5 for so long that I kinda had to like it when I got it. I have also coveted a pair of Fitear for quite a while and might convince myself they kick ass when I get them. So this confirmation bias is also possible.

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:57 AM Post #2,789 of 6,693
In no means am I trying to provoke here, but it appears to me that in order to 'understand' you must go through the audio journey, however this is a vague statement & there is just a slight impression you may be saying this to justify your involvement in this hobby. Please could you expand upon this.

Apr 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #2,790 of 6,693
In no means am I trying to provoke here, but it appears to me that in order to 'understand' you must go through the audio journey, however this is a vague statement & there is just a slight impression you may be saying this to justify your involvement in this hobby. Please could you expand upon this.

I personally went through quite a bit of IEMs over the past few years before I found the sound signature that is the most agreeable to my ears.

Some people find it instantly - everything fell in place the moment they pop the earphone in their ears. I hope you can achieve this shorter and less costly route too :xf_eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back