The first balanced ultra-portable headphone amp in the world....
Mar 18, 2010 at 8:44 PM Post #841 of 902
Just got my tax return today so it didn't require that much twisting. Ideal opertunity to compare the Protector with the Slim. However I'm sure he conspired with Ray for this
wink_face.gif

Mar 18, 2010 at 10:01 PM Post #842 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my tax return today so it didn't require that much twisting. Ideal opertunity to compare the Protector with the Slim. However I'm sure he conspired with Ray for this
wink_face.gif

You will probably need that cable, Ray might be out with another amp that uses that connector before the Slim ships!!!

Mar 18, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #843 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I "twisted" his arm. However I did make the mistake!!
ph34r.gif

You keep on doing what you're doing, I have to give a ?% of my sale.
Ray Samuels

Mar 19, 2010 at 8:37 PM Post #844 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used to dread such things but now I look forward to them. Ahhh, I have to listen to music and with portable high end. . . What a great excuse to take a trip! :^)

It would have been literally brutal without the music during the trip yesterday. I took Business Class for the room but the seating was right next to the engine and the whistle and do you know how many crossing there are? It was like the whistle was blowing for the whole duration of the trip.

Mar 20, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #846 of 902
Ray,
I want to thank you for a great product and the great customer service!! I can't remember the last time I spoke with someone on the phone that was so nice and respectful. I called, made my payment and had my protector in my hands the next day just like you promised. I get criticized when I speak up against people that make promises and can't deliver, so I just wanted to thank you for everything!! I've owned 4 different RSA amps over the past couple of years and enjoyed every minute of it. Keep up the good work!!!!

Mar 21, 2010 at 8:30 AM Post #849 of 902
Somebody mentioned about 24 hours with SE530

Mar 21, 2010 at 3:21 PM Post #854 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i know super fied is, he put up some pics in either the ue18 thread or the other protector thread.

That's right! Here they are! But alas, the 18s have gone back to UE for a refit and change of faceplate issue=(

4440536357_6e7fa11123_o.jpg

I'm using them with my 13s now. No slouch either albeit a smaller soundstage. But superb clarity of instruments
o2smile.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlie0904 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
superfied says it is heavenly. LOL. wide soundstage and great details.

I miss the 18s already =( Really fantastic pairing with the protector. It makes me feel like I'm in a concert hall.

Mar 23, 2010 at 1:37 PM Post #855 of 902
I'm using my newly charged Protector for my traveling for 12 consecutive hours and still on with my 3 drivers UM's custom for 24 hrs>>>and still count on.......at 9 O'clock volume position all the time!!!! .... without recharging....

I think I am going to put them on charger within 1-2 hours!!! do not want to damage the battery at this early stage!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back