The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Feb 6, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #4,981 of 7,793
Reading reviews, I appear to have gotten one of the X1s from one of the bad batches. The ones with the poor scroll wheels (skipping, unregistered rotations). My purchase was back in December so I don't think a return is possible. Are there any fixes out there?

Feb 6, 2015 at 7:38 PM Post #4,982 of 7,793
Reading reviews, I appear to have gotten one of the X1s from one of the bad batches. The ones with the poor scroll wheels (skipping, unregistered rotations). My purchase was back in December so I don't think a return is possible. Are there any fixes out there?

PM Joe - and see if anything can be done.

Feb 7, 2015 at 11:40 AM Post #4,984 of 7,793

me too has poor scroll wheels and play button,  i need to press again the play button just to play a track.

Feb 7, 2015 at 11:59 AM Post #4,985 of 7,793
James, i just want to ask if the stickers that came with the X1. Would that leave any markings if just in case i want to remove it?

if we had an answer for you we would have answered the first 3 times you asked.
as for james, under each of his posts you can read:

Thanks for your support to FiiO ! Now I can't reply all the PM by myself because the business become bigger and bigger. so please send email to 

market@fiio.net  if you have any business issues , anything about reviews and where to buy.  

support@fiio.net if you have any question...

how about getting out of the broken record situation, and just do what is suggested?
wink_face.gif

Feb 7, 2015 at 2:33 PM Post #4,986 of 7,793

Man, my unit X1 I realize that the wheel it is a bit soft, do not know. There one time or another, to roll, is not recognized.
Does my unit is the first batch? My unit is on the Gold color, purchased in December.

Feb 8, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #4,988 of 7,793
How to u play 192k/24b songs? I have some Flax songs playing at either 44.1k/16b or 44.1k/24b or 48k/14b or 48k/24b. Anyone knows how to get it to play at 192k/24b? Or is it meant to be lime this?

Feb 8, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #4,989 of 7,793
Citação:
Postado Originalmente por kamoteFX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mesmo aqui, meu x1 ouro tem problema com o botão play e de rolagem, eu comprei o meu último dezembro. Enviado de transmissão encriptada por KFX

Eu honestamente não acho que isso é um problema. Meu botão Play é padrão aqui, apenas o botão de rolagem que é, por vezes, salta para cima ou de outra. Eu acredito que isso seja uma característica do próprio dispositivo.

Feb 8, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #4,990 of 7,793
James, i just want to ask if the stickers that came with the X1. Would that leave any markings if just in case i want to remove it?

No it doesn't. I have had them all on for quite some time now and they remove cleanly. Even if it didn't do so, a dab of Goo Gone will remove anything left behind easily enough with no damage to your X1. 

Feb 8, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #4,994 of 7,793
Thank you! Also, am I able to simultaneously use line out and headphone out on the X1 like I could with the X3

Not at the same time - they both share a single 3.5mm output port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back