The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver hybrid flagship from Fidue
Jul 6, 2016 at 12:08 AM Post #272 of 631
  it is my cup of tea as well

frown.gif

Jul 11, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #273 of 631
My pair just came in today. I'm pretty impressed so far in the short time I've used them. They did have that WOW factor for me when I first put them in. These will easily be one of my go to IEMs with the the Zeus, FitEar TG334, and K10U. 

Jul 12, 2016 at 8:18 AM Post #274 of 631
My pair just came in today. I'm pretty impressed so far in the short time I've used them. They did have that WOW factor for me when I first put them in. These will easily be one of my go to IEMs with the the Zeus, FitEar TG334, and K10U. 
Ya man, definitely a top tier earphone.

I'd be very interested in a comparison to the K10u. No biggie, but if you could do that either on the thread or Ina review it would be appreciated.

Cheers

Jul 12, 2016 at 8:32 AM Post #275 of 631
The bass response of the sirius is very fast and extends well without being intrusive in any way. The midrange is rich and textured without being overly thick or warm, and the treble fits into the category of being both smooth and extended while still possessing a good amount of detail. I still am smitten by the sounstage and imaging that comes from this pair of in-ears. It rivals just about every pair of full size cans I own.

Jul 12, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #276 of 631
Ya man, definitely a top tier earphone.

I'd be very interested in a comparison to the K10u. No biggie, but if you could do that either on the thread or Ina review it would be appreciated.

Cheers

I need some more time with the Sirius to get a good feel for how it compares to the K10U, but so far I think it goes toe to toe with it at a better price point. In terms of out of the box performance, the Sirius cable and fit is much better than the K10U. I don't think I will need to change the stock Sirius cable or tips, where I had to change the K10 cable and tips almost immediately. The K10 might be more engaging, but the Sirius has better sound-stage and intimacy to them. I also get a better seal and noise isolation from the Sirius compared to the K10 due to the way they are shaped. 

I haven't had the chance yet to listen to the Sirius with different sources. So far, I've only used the AK380, Plenue S, and Opus 1 running balanced out for all three. I have a feeling the K10U will work better with more sources and genres, but I need more testing. 

Jul 12, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #277 of 631
The bass response of the sirius is very fast and extends well without being intrusive in any way. The midrange is rich and textured without being overly thick or warm, and the treble fits into the category of being both smooth and extended while still possessing a good amount of detail. I still am smitten by the sounstage and imaging that comes from this pair of in-ears. It rivals just about every pair of full size cans I own.

where will sirius be placed in your fav list?
beerchug.gif

Jul 13, 2016 at 3:56 AM Post #284 of 631
I don't think you will regret it. I'm planning on using the mojo with these today to test out the sound quality. My favorite source so far looks like the Paw Gold then Ak380cu. I switched the tips to the spiral dots too.

thanks mate! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 14, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #285 of 631
I hope they don't:fearful:

Well I need hear yours. I have a 6 BA + 1 DD (yes, seven drivers) on the way to me from China. That is 7 drivers for under $400. I am taking one for the team. It's called to the D27.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back