The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver hybrid flagship from Fidue
Jul 15, 2016 at 6:43 AM Post #301 of 631
@Midgetguy
Thank you... I will probably have a look at custom IEMs then.

Is there someone who could measure the thickness and height of the housings? Would be GREAT to get those measurements to see if they would fit... :)

Jul 15, 2016 at 7:14 AM Post #302 of 631
Why would that matter? I didn't have an issue with the tips or even that big of a problem with the short nozzles of the A83. The shell size and shape just weren't very good to be comfortable in my small ears for long listening sessions. No amount of tip-rolling can fix that sort of problem.
i see. I had a hard time fitting in the a83 until i use size s spinfit.

Jul 15, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #303 of 631
@Midgetguy
Thank you... I will probably have a look at custom IEMs then.

Is there someone who could measure the thickness and height of the housings? Would be GREAT to get those measurements to see if they would fit...
smily_headphones1.gif

If you're looking into the higher-end market, then I'd suggest the Supra from Empire Ears for small ears. It totally looks like it's a custom, but it's a universal. This is my set:

Deep insertion and fits perfectly in my outer ear. Easily the most comfortable UIEM I've had in my ears that isn't super small the way the Flare R2A or Trinity Audio Hyperion are.

i see. I had a hard time fitting in the a83 until i use size s spinfit.

I tried Spinfits which I had hoped would help since they use longer stems, but then it stuck out too much and just felt kinda weird in general.

Jul 18, 2016 at 3:00 AM Post #304 of 631
Can someone please tell, how Sirius perform with iPhone? There is a lot of comparison between Andromeda and K10U, which both are excellent on that, but I did not found anything specific regarding to Sirius. Thx.

Jul 20, 2016 at 2:30 AM Post #306 of 631
Read Chris' great review first, then read this one...

http://www.head-fi.org/products/fidue-a91-sirius/reviews/16470

Sorry Chris, I know the timing of this is bad, but it wasn't until after I posted mine that I noticed you posted yours. Cheers buddy

Jul 20, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #307 of 631
looks like i may get the sirius over the andromeda first since i crave for musicality
redface.gif

Jul 20, 2016 at 10:24 AM Post #309 of 631
Great review. Im so confused now whether to get androneda or Sirius or k10u or Fostex te100 ir maybe all...

intially i have tried andromeda, k10u, te100 and andromeda wins out of the 3.
then I heard of the sirius, by seeing the reviews that it has a more engaging midrange than andromeda, I choose sirius quite siriusly

Jul 20, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #314 of 631
  looks like i may get the sirius over the andromeda first since i crave for musicality
redface.gif

Isn't the Andromeda a musical in-ear as well? (I cannot judge it as I don't have the CFA Andromeda nor have I ever heard it, but according to what I've read, it seems like it is a musically engaging in-ear that is leaning more to the smoother and somewhat warmer side.)

Jul 20, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #315 of 631

Isn't the Andromeda a musical in-ear as well? (I cannot judge it as I don't have the CFA Andromeda nor have I ever heard it, but according to what I've read, it seems like it is a musically engaging in-ear that is leaning more to the smoother and somewhat warmer side.)

according to vince review, sirius is better for vocals and more musical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back