The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver hybrid flagship from Fidue
Jul 4, 2016 at 7:48 AM Post #259 of 631
Definitely, and also love my x7

mochill, u have iems that Im familiar with. can i ask u if the mids of finder x1 and shozy 0 is considered distant and cold as compared to the sirius? wanna gauge the vocals of the sirius! also, is the sirius's soundstage and treble close to the cardas?
biggrin.gif

Jul 5, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #264 of 631

Tea Time. :smile:

What I really value about the SIRIUS is that it can sound clear and bright when needed without being obtrusive, harsh or unpleasant. The upper end reminds me of a more tamed-down and mature version of the A83 with more realism.

Well, time for a second tea (the one on the photo is already inside of my stomach). :wink:

Jul 5, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #265 of 631

Tea Time.
smile.gif

What I really value about the SIRIUS is that it can sound clear and bright when needed without being obtrusive, harsh or unpleasant. The upper end reminds me of a more tamed-down and mature version of the A83 with more realism.

Well, time for a second tea (the one on the photo is already inside of my stomach).
wink.gif

ur tempting me!

Jul 5, 2016 at 12:20 PM Post #268 of 631

Tea Time.
smile.gif

Well, time for a second tea (the one on the photo is already inside of my stomach).
wink.gif

Chris, sounds like Sirius is definitely your cup of tea
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back