THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
Apr 5, 2015 at 4:31 AM Post #3,275 of 3,874
Another weekend another stand or 2........

This ones to celebrate my new 650 acquisition 

A simple one for fun using off cuts from off cuts :p

Apr 5, 2015 at 8:18 AM Post #3,276 of 3,874
NICE..............
beerchug.gif

Apr 5, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #3,278 of 3,874
My stand made from scrap wood it's only my 2nd wood stand that I have built with very limited amount of woodworking tool, so I keep it simple as possible. One day I will have to get a router and table saw, the only power tools I have are a chop saw, drill press, and a vertical band saw.

Apr 5, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #3,279 of 3,874
  My stand made from scrap wood it's only my 2nd wood stand that I have built with very limited amount of woodworking tool, so I keep it simple as possible. One day I will have to get a router and table saw, the only power tools I have are a chop saw, drill press, and a vertical band saw.

Holy schiit a while back i built similar to yours minus the cradle and the cross rod is longer on one side so it can hold 3 HP on the left and 1 HP on the right i drilled series of holes on the base and the post to hold some of the Tubes that i often used for my amps but i end up scraping it not a good idea to hold both tubes and HP i often knocked the tube each time i grabbed  the HP next time i will double the base or used a thicker board so the tube holes are deeper and make it a bit higher..
 I like yours better nicely done.
beerchug.gif

You can do a lot with that Band saw something like the one in the pic i cut those freehand with my jigsaw i wish i have the band saw.

Apr 5, 2015 at 8:39 PM Post #3,280 of 3,874
   Holy schiit a while back i built similar to yours minus the cradle and the cross rod is longer on one side so it can hold 3 HP on the left and 1 HP on the right i drilled series of holes on the base and the post to hold some of the Tubes that i often used for my amps but i end up scraping it not a good idea to hold both tubes and HP i often knocked the tube each time i grabbed  the HP next time i will double the base or used a thicker board so the tube holes are deeper and make it a bit higher..
beerchug.gif

You can do a lot with that Band saw something like the one in the pic i cut those freehand with my jigsaw i wish i have the band saw.

Nice I like that a lot not with my band saw I have a really small one and the blade just flexes to the left and right unless I go really really slow. It's just a pain in the butt is that just white pine your using for wood?

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #3,283 of 3,874

beerchug.gif

Nice I like that a lot not with my band saw I have a really small one and the blade just flexes to the left and right unless I go really really slow. It's just a pain in the butt is that just white pine your using for wood?

Did you tighten the blade(don't over tightened the blade)?
Laminated PINE SHELVING from Home Dep@t they are inexpensive. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back