THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
Nov 22, 2013 at 9:02 AM Post #2,446 of 3,874
  WHA WHA WHAT HAPPEND to the Sunday Morning TAP HANDLE q.q I hope that guy is ok! 

My father passed away earlier this month.  I'm out of town taking care of everything.

Sunday Morning Tap Handles will be back. I hope to do a special Thursday one on Thanksgiving.

Thanks for asking....

smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 22, 2013 at 9:20 AM Post #2,449 of 3,874

My father passed away earlier this month.  I'm out of town taking care of everything.

Sunday Morning Tap Handles will be back. I hope to do a special Thursday one on Thanksgiving.

Thanks for asking....

smily_headphones1.gif

Not yet.  Still at least another year's worth....

bigsmile_face.gif

Ask and ye shall receive.  Keep tuned - back soon.

Sorry to hear about your loss! Just know ... most of us really miss you and are sorry to hear about the death of your Father    :[

If there was a Beer he REALLY liked, we'd love to see it feature on a Tap Handle of the Week! 

Nov 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM Post #2,450 of 3,874

Thanks for asking....

smily_headphones1.gif

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, I send my condolences to you and your family

If there was a Beer he REALLY liked, we'd love to see it feature on a Tap Handle of the Week!

That would be nice, just to remember him and enjoy what you do!!! Keep them comming

Nov 22, 2013 at 1:35 PM Post #2,451 of 3,874

Thanks for asking....

smily_headphones1.gif

Very sorry to hear of your loss.  It's a trying time for you and we understand.  Take care bud. 

Nov 22, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #2,453 of 3,874
Thanks for all the kind words.  I'll pick a handle out in his honor next week

My father was a bit of an audiophile back in the 50's and 60's.  No headphones, but some old equipment.  I'm taking a Brazilay cabinet back home with me.  It is from 1965.  Still in pristine shape:

Nov 22, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #2,455 of 3,874

My father was a bit of an audiophile back in the 50's and 60's.  No headphones, but some old equipment.  I'm taking a Brazilay cabinet back home with me.  It is from 1965.  Still in pristine shape:

That is very awesome! 

Nov 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #2,456 of 3,874
  Very sorry for your loss, that cabinet looks really good  it totally reminds me of what Pete has on Mad Men.  Original tubes in it and everything I expect? Vintage audio gear is so cool.

Since I have all the Mad Men episodes on BR, I'm going to have to look back at them now.  

Yep, original tubes.  Tuner still works.  He had a matching amp which he threw away several years ago (wish he hadn't of done that).  The Lesa TT is all original.  Will probably take some work.

Nov 22, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #2,457 of 3,874

That´s amazing, I love the way it looks and hopefully it still sounds amazing too

Nov 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM Post #2,460 of 3,874

Extremely simple design :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back