The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 25, 2020 at 8:58 PM Post #31,007 of 35,332
Just pulled the trigger on the D5200 and received an order confirmation number by email from denon.com

Open that e-mail and click on the hyperlink. See if the status shows 'problem.' Mine does. :sweat: :cold_sweat:

"You can view and track the status of your order online by logging in to your account or by clicking here"

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:00 PM Post #31,009 of 35,332
Open that e-mail and click on the hyperlink. See if the status shows 'problem.' Mine does. :sweat: :cold_sweat:

"You can view and track the status of your order online by logging in to your account or by clicking here"
Yeah, speaking too soon.

Just followed the status link in email and it also says 'Problem. Well, if it's out of stock that's fine. It was an impulse buy anyway.

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:11 PM Post #31,010 of 35,332
A legendary headphone, to be sure. You do have a plasma welder to power it, I presume?

I actually was enjoying the HELL out of them with just my FiiO M15... (I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW) but they sounded so good and I still had 20 clicks left on the volume pot...
This weekend will be the TRUE test with my Burson HA160, Conductor (V1), Fostex HP-A8, WA6-SE(v1)... If those fail then it's on to the balanced Oppo HA-1, mjolnir(v1), WA22...
Now if those can't do the job then it's last but not least the Phonitor X... But don't sleep on that FiiO M15 - it was doing the business pushing the HE6se and that BASS!!!:L3000::L3000:

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:49 PM Post #31,015 of 35,332
Yep, wondering if Denon realized they goofed on that price...

Order # 3414

Date: 26 Nov 2020

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:50 PM Post #31,016 of 35,332
There's a lot of B-stock available at the moment. Click through the sale banner in the ZMF page and scroll down to find B-stock.
Can't locate, can you kindly post a link?
Nope, still there. Some are gone, the less expensive seem to be sold.
Use the dropdown to see all the options.
When I looked they weren't there, now there is a new square image / 1st item in the list, if you click this all the b-stock is under it :)
ZMF November – ZMF Headphones
ZMF b-stock items are under this item space holder.JPG

https://shop.zmfheadphones.com/collections/stock-headphones/products/b-stock-1-off-eikon

Nov 25, 2020 at 10:23 PM Post #31,020 of 35,332
I'll survive either way. It would be nice to get an AMAZING deal on those denons (especially since its a brand I haven't been able to demo; i'd like to compare it to my ebony x00 and emu teak) but since I'd been waiting since April to replace the auteur I had to sell and got a B stock maple this morning...

Edit: A couple of the refurbished sale items on the page show out of stock. Who knows? It just depends on how denon wants to play it. I remember when B&H photo had 299 Sony z7m2, I figured there was no way I'd actually get one. Took 3 months, but I did.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back