The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jan 5, 2018 at 11:29 PM Post #25,381 of 35,332
Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 6, 2018 at 1:32 AM Post #25,383 of 35,332
I don't know what you mean with "not selling no more no item..." And yes is a manufacturer ref. That's why I said "look brand new" and I shared my experience, it's a good buy IMO.

Jan 6, 2018 at 10:21 PM Post #25,386 of 35,332
Jan 7, 2018 at 10:15 AM Post #25,387 of 35,332
A couple of super cheap IEMs from Chinese super cheap manufacturer UiiSii

The UiiSii Hi-805 is $6 shipped with Prime, down from $8 and a lot cheaper than on Gearbest/Bangood etc. These are the highest rated UiiSii on the interesting cheap IEM review site Provocative Ear. (link is to the review table, scroll for the HI-805)

The UiiSii CM-5, a more sports oriented IEM is $16.00 shipped with Prime after applying the 20% coupon code on the Amazon listing for the blue and red variants. Down from $30 in October, its also a good bit cheaper than Gearbest etc, and of course faster. The Head-fi Cheap Chinese IEM thread has nice things to say about this model.

I purchased UiiSii T8 IEMs (which are also reasonable on Amazon) and like them a lot which lead me to find these 2 models, which I have ordered but not tried. According to fakespot nearly all of the Amazon user reviews for the brand are fake news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 7, 2018 at 2:51 PM Post #25,388 of 35,332
If your luck to live next to a Micro Center, there are some steep discount on RHA Audio iem's i bought the last T20i for $50, there also the MA750 for $60
(not my photo just for proof)
MAR4yeH.jpg
Captureftvtrg.PNG

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #25,391 of 35,332
Monoprice Monolith M300 In-Ear Planar Earphones $99.99 (Open Box):

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=30703

Had to pick up a pair at this price!

Hmm, for that price I might be willing to give it a second chance. I know I really don't need it, but it's tempting. At least if I did I wouldn't have an issue with being sent the wrong ear locks (both meant for the same ear) so maybe I'd have better luck getting a comfortable fit.

Jan 11, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #25,392 of 35,332
Hmm, for that price I might be willing to give it a second chance. I know I really don't need it, but it's tempting. At least if I did I wouldn't have an issue with being sent the wrong ear locks (both meant for the same ear) so maybe I'd have better luck getting a comfortable fit.

Well, to be transparent about this, it wasn't until after I ordered it that I noticed that the big disclaimer they have on the listing for aforementioned open-box M300 that they don't guarantee that all the accessories (I assume ear hooks would be considered an accessory?) are included in open box purchases, but they do try to make sure they are. Reassuring? :thinking:

Jan 11, 2018 at 2:30 PM Post #25,393 of 35,332
Well, to be transparent about this, it wasn't until after I ordered it that I noticed that the big disclaimer they have on the listing for aforementioned open-box M300 that they don't guarantee that all the accessories (I assume ear hooks would be considered an accessory?) are included in open box purchases, but they do try to make sure they are. Reassuring? :thinking:

Hmm... that's not promising. Please report back on what accessories are included with your if you don't mind.

Jan 11, 2018 at 2:41 PM Post #25,394 of 35,332
Hmm... that's not promising. Please report back on what accessories are included with your if you don't mind.

Will do -- not sure if they will be still available by the time I get them (presumably, late next week) but in any case, it might provide a useful data point for open-box experience with Monoprice and could influence whether I will share those deals in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back