The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 14, 2017 at 3:34 AM Post #25,247 of 35,333
How do you download the albums? It shows $0 but when I add it to the cart it shows $11.

Are you downloading the flac or mp3 digital? There is an option for a physical disk for 11.99. I almost always have it show as 11.00 for flac, but when I add it to the cart it goes to zero. I think one time I had it still say 11.00. Try checking out with it. The cart system is wonky, but by the time you get to the second step in the checkout it usually has resolved itself and is down to 0.00 where it should be.

Dec 14, 2017 at 3:51 AM Post #25,248 of 35,333
How do you download the albums? It shows $0 but when I add it to the cart it shows $11.

The MP3 and FLAC versions are free. I successfully ordered both for $0 at checkout. Today's album did require that you go through the Linus storefront (for more about that see earlier posts).

Dec 14, 2017 at 8:15 AM Post #25,250 of 35,333
So Amazon deal of the day is kind of fantastic right now. Blue yeti microphone with Blue headphone combo. Combo is either Mofi for $140 or Lola for $100.

Mofi link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0731Q6JT5

Lola link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0731QWWCN

Mofi headphones have the built in amp, which makes them great when using from a laptop, phone, or other low powered device. The main drawback to the Mofi is the weight. So while having the built in amp may look attractive to making them an on-the-go headphone to pair with your phone, the weight isn't so nice. Personally I think the lola combo is the better combo overall because of the weight factor.

I personally already have the Blue Lola, which I like a lot, and a Samson condensor mic so I can't justify this combo. However, if I was missing one or the other or both, I would be all over this deal like white on rice.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #25,251 of 35,333
Dec 14, 2017 at 10:47 AM Post #25,252 of 35,333
So Amazon deal of the day is kind of fantastic right now. Blue yeti microphone with Blue headphone combo. Combo is either Mofi for $140 or Lola for $100.

Mofi link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0731Q6JT5

Lola link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0731QWWCN

Mofi headphones have the built in amp, which makes them great when using from a laptop, phone, or other low powered device. The main drawback to the Mofi is the weight. So while having the built in amp may look attractive to making them an on-the-go headphone to pair with your phone, the weight isn't so nice. Personally I think the lola combo is the better combo overall because of the weight factor.

I personally already have the Blue Lola, which I like a lot, and a Samson condensor mic so I can't justify this combo. However, if I was missing one or the other or both, I would be all over this deal like white on rice.

Those are amazing prices! I have a Yeti mic already, and I bought a Lola earlier this year for what I thought was a great price then -- and it was -- $138, so utterly ridiculous that you get BOTH the Lola and a Yeti (which is a great mic) for $100. Stupendous!

Dec 14, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #25,253 of 35,333
Those are amazing prices! I have a Yeti mic already, and I bought a Lola earlier this year for what I thought was a great price then -- and it was -- $138, so utterly ridiculous that you get BOTH the Lola and a Yeti (which is a great mic) for $100. Stupendous!
I hate you guys!!! Don't need another headphone nor a mic, but for $99 (sadly, +tax for me) - I placed an order... :angry:

Dec 14, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #25,254 of 35,333

I got the Blue Lola earlier this year too when Bestbuy decided not to sell them anymore and clearanced out the remainder of the stock. So I got it for about $100 back then too. The Blue Lola still goes for $250 most places even now. The Blue Yeti microphone goes on sales periodically down to $100, but does tend to sell for $130-$150 most of the time. So this deal is basically getting the Blue Yeti for the good sale price it hits about twice a year PLUS a free $250 headphone that is a very good headphone.

Dec 14, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #25,256 of 35,333
The Yeti/Lola combo for $99 is kinda nuts. Shame that it looks to be sold out already.
You can still order. says it will ship in 6 days...

Dec 14, 2017 at 1:57 PM Post #25,257 of 35,333
Not really sold out. They taking back orders.

To top it off... There is a couple of codes to make it even cheaper!!!

First, if you use an Americanexpress card, and apply about a buck worth of points, you can use the code AMEXPLAY for an additional $15 off your order from American express.

Also, if you click the Mofi Bundle, there is a link right below that bundle which appears.

https://i.imgur.com/vheCMdA.jpg

The screenshot shows there the link I am talking about it on the Amazon page. Click that link, put in your phone number, and a person from Amazon will call you. Tell them you are wanting the 18% off coupon code for this call. They will ask for the email address associated with your Amazon account and send you the code. BOOM!

Dec 14, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #25,260 of 35,333
Any idea if the deal for the B&O H6 is the V1 or V2? I'd assume it's V2, since the wireless versions are contemporary with it, but the yellow/green fabric on the picture inside the ear cup indicates V1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back