The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 19, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #22,382 of 35,343
If you own an Echo (or perhaps any Alexa enabled device) Amazon has an order by voice special of the Black Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro headphones (80 ohm) for $99.   LINK and scroll down.   

OR, just say "Alexa, order Studio Headphones" and she will tell you the details before you commit.

If the link does not work seaching for Alexa voice shopping specials may get you there.

If this is your 1st order on this promo, you will also be sent an Amazon $5 gift card. 

If you ask "Alexa what are your deals" she will enter you into a drawing to win up to $2000.

Quite a nice price on a classic closed over ear phone. 

Nov 19, 2016 at 6:30 PM Post #22,383 of 35,343
So let me get this straight you have to own some kind of Alexa crap and use that to purchase, then you even have to pay $79 for Amazon Prime in order to buy the beyer for $99?

LOL the hell kind of sale is that.

Nov 19, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #22,384 of 35,343
As the (ever growing) Black Friday period has apparently begun, I want to remind our not-so-regular visitors to this thread of the many fraudulent third party sellers on Amazon.  Indeed during recent days there seems to be an uptick to their already large numbers. 

Assume that any deal that is "too good to be true" probably is just that.  Do not deal with any third party seller that wants to communicate with you outside the Amazon communication system.  Stay away from their private email addresses.  Most, but not all, of these fraud merchants, are "just launched" sellers. Also--never "pay" with an Amazon gift card.

Nov 19, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #22,385 of 35,343
  So let me get this straight you have to own some kind of Alexa crap and use that to purchase, then you even have to pay $79 for Amazon Prime in order to buy the beyer for $99?

LOL the hell kind of sale is that.

A pretty nice deal assuming you already have the Echo and Prime.

Nov 19, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #22,387 of 35,343
  If you own an Echo (or perhaps any Alexa enabled device) Amazon has an order by voice special of the Black Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro headphones (80 ohm) for $99.   LINK and scroll down.   

OR, just say "Alexa, order Studio Headphones" and she will tell you the details before you commit.

If the link does not work seaching for Alexa voice shopping specials may get you there.

If this is your 1st order on this promo, you will also be sent an Amazon $5 gift card. 

If you ask "Alexa what are your deals" she will enter you into a drawing to win up to $2000.

What ??? Can you be more specific? What do you mean whit "OR, just say "Alexa, order Studio Headphones" and she will tell you the details before you commit" ? 

Update: I just found out what is Alexa :/, So I have to own an Alexa in order to get the deal? These Beyerdinamic DT 770 and the Sennheiser 598 SE are on my list for this black Friday.

Nov 19, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #22,388 of 35,343

Update: I just found out what is Alexa :/, So I have to own an Alexa in order to get the deal? These Beyerdinamic DT 770 and the Sennheiser 598 SE are on my list for this black Friday.

That's right, you would need to own an Amazon Echo or a newer Fire Tablet or Fire TV* that has the Alexa helper built in.  Its a great price if you have one of those, but I bet the price is matched by others on Black Friday.

*Just tested and it works on my 2nd Gen Fire TV (speaking into the remote)..but I also have an Echo so it is possible it would require both.  

Nov 19, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #22,389 of 35,343
Lighting deal $100 for a DT 990 Pro

you guys are slow.

https://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-DT-990-Pro-250-Professional-Acoustically-Applications/dp/B0011UB9CQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1479614325&sr=8-4&keywords=hd+600

Still Waiting on my HD 600 deal. If beyers had dark and laid back sound I would have grabbed these immediately.

Nov 19, 2016 at 11:36 PM Post #22,390 of 35,343

Opinions on this vs the black friday deal for the HD598Cs? I could use a true sealed closed can.

Nov 20, 2016 at 12:37 AM Post #22,391 of 35,343
  As the (ever growing) Black Friday period has apparently begun, I want to remind our not-so-regular visitors to this thread of the many fraudulent third party sellers on Amazon.  Indeed during recent days there seems to be an uptick to their already large numbers. 

Assume that any deal that is "too good to be true" probably is just that.  Do not deal with any third party seller that wants to communicate with you outside the Amazon communication system.  Stay away from their private email addresses.  Most, but not all, of these fraud merchants, are "just launched" sellers. Also--never "pay" with an Amazon gift card.

Also, CamelCamelCamel gives you a little warning in yellowish letters about these 3rd party frauds.

Man I love and hate C3 lol

Nov 20, 2016 at 1:47 AM Post #22,393 of 35,343
As a longtime fan of Amazon and their devices.. I own the echo and have prime. Just ordered the dt990 black.

You mean dt770? Dt990 pro is on lightning deals, not sure if its on echo/alexa-related deals.

I grabbed dt990 pro on lightning deals impulse thanks to @denon5220. On impulse. Dont need it, ive got 880/600 already. Oh my...

Nov 20, 2016 at 1:52 AM Post #22,394 of 35,343
You mean dt770? Dt990 pro is on lightning deals, not sure if its on echo/alexa-related deals.

I grabbed dt990 pro on lightning deals impulse thanks to @denon5220. On impulse. Dont need it, ive got 880/600 already. Oh my...

from what I read the 990 should give you a completely different experience from 880 this way you can try the 990 for free and sell them back if you don't want it, thats the great thing about these sales you don't lose you can sell back anything easily for the price you paid sometimes you even turn a profit.

Nov 20, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #22,395 of 35,343
from what I read the 990 should give you a completely different experience from 880 this way you can try the 990 for free and sell them back if you don't want it, thats the great thing about these sales you don't lose you can sell back anything easily for the price you paid sometimes you even turn a profit.

Thanks again! You're right!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back