The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jun 13, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #15,286 of 35,319
So...happened to see the Rock Jaw Alfa Genus iems on Amazon for $29.99 and picked a pair up -- definitely an excellent value.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVFESM0

Brooko started an Alfa Genus thread here http://www.head-fi.org/t/746228/rockjaw-alfa-genus-reviews-impressions-thread

Jun 14, 2015 at 5:28 AM Post #15,287 of 35,319
Gone....who got it? I know its someone in here lol

No need to worry. The profit margins are large enough to handle much more than a lowly 25% discount =P Just dealer agreements and minimum resale price restrictions by companies that keep the pricing where it is. Quite common in this industry.

If you already pay for the item & they already processed the order, they aren't technically allowed to cancel your order unless they have an inaccuracy disclosure. called bait & switch pricing which is technically illegal. though I guess that is probably what the black star is for (restrictions to the coupon & them being able to cancel your order).

Is this true? I only ask because this is exactly what happened in the Sennheiser Outlet Sale the other week. Ordered the HD700 with the 35% discount code. Received a confirmation email the next day and then nothing for a week and then finally a cancellation. The money had already been taken because it cleaned me out totally at the end of the month and I was glat broke until payday.

Jun 14, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #15,290 of 35,319
Not sure if you saw your post above....but the deal is the same lol.

How do you guys have your subs set up?

I mean, everytime I check out a thread I subbed, it takes me to the last post or page that I read......

But those on ears are the brown ones...I just dont like the shine on the outer part of the cups.

Jun 15, 2015 at 9:45 AM Post #15,294 of 35,319
  Working in the US too....just used it. THANKS!!!!!!

Not working for me. I get "There is no balance left on this redemption code" Are you entering this in the redemption code area? I'm logged into both ebay and paypal. Thanks.

Jun 15, 2015 at 9:47 AM Post #15,295 of 35,319
  Not working for me. I get "There is no balance left on this redemption code" Are you entering this in the redemption code area? I'm logged into both ebay and paypal. Thanks.

Same here.... Not working.

Jun 15, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #15,299 of 35,319

worked for me! thanks (or not ? i just paid 80$ lol ) .. PAY ATTENTION EVERYONE: the code can be used only once , so if you wanna buy more than 1 item, add them all to your cart and then pay for all of them at once.

I tried the same product with a different vendor and it worked.  Thanks,

Jun 15, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #15,300 of 35,319
  Same here, I think this code is used up or expired.

Regardless, Amazon Lightening deals has the Meelectronics Air-Fi Matrix2 for 69.99 til 1PM EST:
Akwpa-Skj2.jpg
EyuiOL-8ff.jpg

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00DOP3NPW

awesome, didn't work for me ether. Thanks for the share!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back