The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Mar 24, 2015 at 8:32 PM Post #13,486 of 35,345
Buydig has Klipsch Image X10 for $101.96 after using CLOSEOUT15 coupon code.

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=KLPSIMAGEX10

That coupon code is good for other clearance items as well.

http://www.buydig.com/list/category/3100/Clearance&omid=399&ref=email4&utm_source=Cheetahmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_placement=20150324_CLEARANCE0324&pn=1&lmt=20

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:12 PM Post #13,489 of 35,345
Not THAT great a deal, but Massdrop (can't get used to mentioning them by name, still want to write, "the site that can't be named"), has the Dunu Titan1 for $89.99 (if they get 15 to go for it), great iem though, for me work particularly well with Comply tips (thanks to Wildcatsare1 for that tip on the tips :rolleyes: ), really like them, especially for the price, but find myself reaching for them over some more pricey headphones.

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:16 PM Post #13,490 of 35,345
Not THAT great a deal, but A really friggin' great deal... Massdrop (can't get used to mentioning them by name, still want to write, "the site that can't be named"), has the Dunu Titan1 for $89.99 (if they get 15 to go for it), great iem though, for me work particularly well with Comply tips (thanks to Wildcatsare1 for that tip on the tips
rolleyes.gif
), really like them, especially for the price, but find myself reaching for them over some more pricey headphones.

Fixed that for ya doc! :)

Imo, the Titan1's rock for that price!

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #13,491 of 35,345
Not THAT great a deal, but A really friggin' great deal... Massdrop (can't get used to mentioning them by name, still want to write, "the site that can't be named"), has the Dunu Titan1 for $89.99 (if they get 15 to go for it), great iem though, for me work particularly well with Comply tips (thanks to Wildcatsare1 for that tip on the tips :rolleyes: ), really like them, especially for the price, but find myself reaching for them over some more pricey headphones.

Fixed that for ya doc! :)

Imo, the Titan1's rock for that price!

I don't disagree, but the list on them is $115. That's 22% off the list according to Massdrop. This is just me, of course, but, with the waits that are involved buying from Massdrop, + the fact that you can often find many of their deals at less than the list price, and you have to deal with the manufacturer if there is any problem, Massdrop will not be involved (unlike, say, Amazon), my general policy (which I have violated, lol), is I don't go for their deals unless the discount is 40% or more. This is me, of course, it is a saving of some money, and I'm not sure how often one finds a discount on Dunu stuff. YMMV, of course, but, for a few bucks, I'd rather deal with Amazon-when I had a problem with my Koss ESP-950, I called Amazon, and had a replacement almost before I hung up (actually, it was before I'd boxed mine to return, about 2-3 days).

Mar 25, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #13,495 of 35,345
Quick note on the Dunu Titan 1 - we're working directly with the manufacturer, so the full warranty coverage is valid. The only difference is if you're in need of repair due to a faulty unit, you would contact our support team who get in touch with Dunu on your behalf rather than contacting them yourself.

We hold all of the transaction data privately so we can make sure anyone that contacts our support team is a valid buyer, vs if you contact Dunu they have no information as to if your claim to have purchased from us is legit. 

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back