The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
May 27, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #5,221 of 35,333
I eyed the one a few weeks ago, and noticed it was back the other day. Although Im not one to assume, based on your recommendation they came in good condition with all of the accessories? 

Yup, perfect condition except for open box.

May 28, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #5,222 of 35,333
  http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0086YJ86Y

SoundMAGIC HP100 Refurbished for $135 shipped.  I bought these (from this seller at this price) a week or two ago and it looks like it's back.

I can say without hesitation that these are a REALLY good deal at this price.  I've stopped looking for another pair of headphones for work.  I like them better than the Mad Dogs or the Denon AH-D600's.  I think the reason I like them so much is that they sound like a closed Q701:  lively highs, very present mids, mid-bass that's natural and doesn't muddy the mids, and fantastic sub-bass.  (This highs were a bit piercing at first but they settle down with some burn-in.)  These are a really good all-arounder can that happen to sound extra good on anything with good sub-bass (like electronica).

Seriously, if you're looking for a deal on a closed can in this price range, grab this one!  (Big thanks to @Change is Good for the recommendation on these.)

Thanks for your enthusiastic recommendation Stillhart.! i did some research and found that reviewers from many sites praised these phones as
having a delightful and accurate sound.  your observervation that that they do sub bass well was kind of unique, and since i listen to EDM a lot
as well as blues, i pulled the trigger for a refurbished set of the HP100s.  looking forward to their sonic signature being as interesting as you say!
I loved soundmagics original oems, so this will be an interesting discovery!!!

May 28, 2014 at 10:02 AM Post #5,223 of 35,333
Looks like Koss is having a 24 hour sale if anyone is interested. 25% off + free shipping with code MAYSALE through 5/28.

May 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM Post #5,225 of 35,333
Headroom has gift cards 10% off: http://www.headphone.com/products/gift-card The nice thing about this promotion is you can get a discount on brands hardly ever discounted, like Grado, etc. 

STEP 1 - Go to Gift Card page and add selected gift card amount to your cart
STEP 2- Enter log-in and shipping information into your cart 
STEP 3- Before entering payment, look for the DISCOUNTS window and enter EARGASM2014 to receive 10% off.  Finish checkout & pay for your gift card. 
STEP 4- Check your email for an exclusive gift card code that can be redeemed instantly at headphone.com.  Copy the code, shop on our site, and paste it into the GIFT CARD window when checking out.  You'll then be prompted for payment of any remaining amount, or you'll see your remaining gift card balance.

May 29, 2014 at 1:04 AM Post #5,229 of 35,333
Velodyne VPulse sale is back! $40 when you use 200 vPoints from signing up and subbing to newsletter, then apply code MAYVPULSE .

Lol. I need to stop looking at these deals. I purchased the VPulse IEM with this deal. My total came to $33 with shipping. :xf_eek:

May 29, 2014 at 1:47 AM Post #5,230 of 35,333
Thanks for the reminder. I posted this yesterday.

Oh, whoops i must have missed that :p

Lol. I need to stop looking at these deals. I purchased the VPulse IEM with this deal. My total came to $33 with shipping.
redface.gif

Lucky you!
i heard some places have to pay $9 for tax, some don't.. in in one of those unlucky places :frowning2:

May 29, 2014 at 5:25 AM Post #5,232 of 35,333
Just bought the Vpulse in black, will review them in a few weeks. Paid $33!

May 29, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #5,233 of 35,333
Sennheiser is allowing for 20% off any headphone in their outlet store with code: MUSIC20 through 5/31/14

Valid on in stock, Like New, and Very good condition headphones. (USA only)

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/outletstore?cvosrc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back