The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
May 22, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #5,133 of 35,332
I've read very good things about those Onkyos. Very tempting, indeed...

I liked these so much I bought another pair when the FCs went on sale for $79 last week. Very deep bass on these and the cavernous cups really create a unique soundstage presence. At this price, almost a no-brainer.

May 22, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #5,134 of 35,332
I can tell from your signature you need more headphones. 

LOL :wink:

He currently has one full size headphone in his possession (the K612 are out on an experience tour), but you can tell from his name what his philosophy is :wink:

I was mostly making that statement for people who are on the fence with them. I think I've lived up to my name long enough lol

May 22, 2014 at 2:32 PM Post #5,136 of 35,332
I liked these so much I bought another pair when the FCs went on sale for $79 last week. Very deep bass on these and the cavernous cups really create a unique soundstage presence. At this price, almost a no-brainer.

I need to get the XL pads for my M-100, they're more "cavernous" than stock, and the stock pads have a weird tendency to feel harder the longer the session goes on.

May 22, 2014 at 3:11 PM Post #5,141 of 35,332
I need to get the XL pads for my M-100, they're more "cavernous" than stock, and the stock pads have a weird tendency to feel harder the longer the session goes on.

Try the 1540 alcantara pads, first! :wink:

May 22, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #5,142 of 35,332
Anyone mind if I post what I feel is a deal, even if it is probably off topic?  It might be useful for getting a free music player app, haven't checked yet.

May 22, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #5,144 of 35,332
Well, Amazon App Store is doing another one of their free coins deals.  They have an add for 5 free games to download that each give you 200 coins, which ends up being $10 in free apps.  To make this even better, you can use the coins to buy GTA San Andreas which is normally $7, and that one gives you 2000 coins in return, so download 6 free games and get $23 in free coins.  I'm sure there should be some kind of useful music app on the appstore somewhere you can get for free with that.  I didn't install any of the apps, just let it download and cancelled the install.  I had to buy San Andreas on the computer, which gave a warning that I didn't have a viable device to play it, but it let me buy it anyways and get the coins.

http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas/dp/B00HCU7OCI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back