The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Apr 9, 2014 at 2:05 PM Post #4,096 of 35,332
So went and checked my mail today expecting my fiio x5 and instead found my used fiio e11 arrived. Took everything out, got the e11, manual, warranty, audio cable, rubber feet, a micro usb cable. Looks like I didn't get the silicon band and the actual compatible mini usb cable. The used e7 they sold me last time also didn't come with a micro usb cable but that one came with an apple lod even though I don't have any apple products. No real sweat since I still got a mini usb cable from my e6.

Tried turning it on and dead battery, charged it and it works. No complaints for $22~ about sound quality. Looking around at the amp looks absolutely fine, no scratches/dents and battery retains a charge.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Apr 9, 2014 at 2:19 PM Post #4,097 of 35,332
The mini usb cables aren't proprietary are they? The e18 worked with just about any cable I used it with.

I'd really like to swap my e5 on the ps3 line-out with one of these.
So went and checked my mail today expecting my fiio x5 and instead found my used fiio e11 arrived. Took everything out, got the e11, manual, warranty, audio cable, rubber feet, a micro usb cable. Looks like I didn't get the silicon band and the actual compatible mini usb cable. The used e7 they sold me last time also didn't come with a micro usb cable but that one came with an apple lod even though I don't have any apple products. No real sweat since I still got a mini usb cable from my e6.

Tried turning it on and dead battery, charged it and it works. No complaints for $22~ about sound quality. Looking around at the amp looks absolutely fine, no scratches/dents and battery retains a charge.

Apr 9, 2014 at 2:31 PM Post #4,099 of 35,332
  Amazon has some Jaybirds on Today's deal for 39, I dont know how great they are, but they are Bluetooth, and headphones, and a deal. So have at you Snake!

Bonus points for the Metal Gear reference.
beerchug.gif

Apr 9, 2014 at 3:33 PM Post #4,100 of 35,332

I'm still working the F5 key looking for one of these... fingers crossed!

Apr 9, 2014 at 5:36 PM Post #4,101 of 35,332

I'm still working the F5 key looking for one of these... fingers crossed!

About mid-morning today they kept popping up and sold in literally 20-30 seconds.  I got one after about a dozen tries of hitting F5 while signed in and ready to hit "Buy With One-Click".  Make sure and do it on a computer with a fast internet speed.  My phone wasn't cutting it.  After about nine tries I switched to a PC and it only took a few tries.  But it may have been complete luck too.

Apr 9, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #4,102 of 35,332
  About mid-morning today they kept popping up and sold in literally 20-30 seconds.  I got one after about a dozen tries of hitting F5 while signed in and ready to hit "Buy With One-Click".  Make sure and do it on a computer with a fast internet speed.  My phone wasn't cutting it.  After about nine tries I switched to a PC and it only took a few tries.  But it may have been complete luck too.

Weird, I've been refreshing pretty regularly for about a day straight.  I wonder if there are any third-party apps for this kind of thing...

Apr 9, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #4,104 of 35,332

Weird, I've been refreshing pretty regularly for about a day straight.  I wonder if there are any third-party apps for this kind of thing...

I know my answer is vague, but there is an add on for Chrome and Mozilla which refreshes (your defined interval of time) and checks for any change in a web page and pops up a note saying the page is updated/changed. I just cannot remember what the add on name is, but maybe you can search for it in their respective browsers stores.

Apr 9, 2014 at 5:47 PM Post #4,105 of 35,332
  I know my answer is vague, but there is an add on for Chrome and Mozilla which refreshes (your defined interval of time) and checks for any change in a web page and pops up a note saying the page is updated/changed. I just cannot remember what the add on name is, but maybe you can search for it in their respective browsers stores.

is it called "CHECK4CHANGE" ? :D

Apr 9, 2014 at 5:50 PM Post #4,106 of 35,332

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/page-monitor/pemhgklkefakciniebenbfclihhmmfcd

Apr 9, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #4,108 of 35,332

Could just ask.

Two that could do this, 'WebMon' (Standalone) and 'Alertbox' (Addon)

Cool, I just installed Alertbox.  I don't know if it's working right yet, but I guess we'll see.  I THINK I highlighted the right part of the page...

Thanks a bunch!

Apr 9, 2014 at 8:21 PM Post #4,109 of 35,332
Wow, I guess I got lucky with snagging the E11, it left NY earlier today and is on its way to Texas.  I didn't have any luck the first day, altho I only checked once.  The second day around an hour after one of the posts mentioning it was up I looked on Amazon and bought one.  I guess I got lucky and got one right after it was posted.

Apr 9, 2014 at 8:41 PM Post #4,110 of 35,332
I had the first model of these without the suspension headband or BT or noise cancelling and they were fantastic in isolation as is. I would imagine the BT have great iso as well and the active noise cancelling are up to par with Bose (as far as active noise cancelling goes).

Harman BT headphone normally $179, $97 refurb
http://www.harmanaudio.com/search_browse/product_detail.asp?urlMaterialNumber=HARKAR-BT-Z&status=&CJPID=CJ

Harman noise cancelling normally $299, $149 refurb
http://www.harmanaudio.com/search_browse/product_detail.asp?urlMaterialNumber=HARKAR-NC-Z&CJPID=CJ

M-Audio BX5 D2 powered near-field studio speakers normally $150: $80 each
http://www.guitarcenter.com/M-Audio-BX5-D2-Studio-Monitor--Each--109426767-i3226541.gc?CJAID=10449560&CJPID=4485850&CJSID=Mwh8lLzLEeOBawLUNUOvDA47Q6_41V04_0_0_0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back